TTTNE 418: Once more the Sith shall rule TTTNE

Darth Visenya

But I was not creeped out. I felt, at long last, that I belonged. To think that the Goblin King sent one of his fl00bs to me...me! I am chosen!

I see that I must try harder.

Myshin, you know he's not going to be satisfied until he is a character in one of your books!

But he already is. Fergus is clearly based on Trisky. A Scottish boat captain who lives on Loch Ness? Are you trying to tell me that that doesn't fit Triskele to a tee?

God dammit, i can't stand my house anymore! My shitheel of a step dad can't go one day without bullying and hurting my little sister, just because he is a shit parent obviously means everything is not his fault. :angry2:

:grouphug: for you and your lil sis. I know its not easy for you.

You can PM me if you want to vent, you know.

just keep building your sister up the best you can to counter it. hang in there!

Good idea.

If only it were that easy, but it's not.

No-one said it would be easy, but you are the greater Walrus, we have faith in you.

I have no idea if this will help, but I've learned a technique of "disarming" in which instead of being defensive or arguing with the bully I just find some truth in what they say and agree.

Example: "you're lazy and you don't do shit"

Fact: I am rarely, if ever lazy. Seriously.

My response: "you're probably right, I could probably do more"

It's extremely hard to adjust to but it is so effective in dealing with an abusive person. They think they've "won" and shut up and you know the truth.

Just my $.02

Lady O :grouphug:

I'm afraid I would sound sarcastic, however hard I tried not to, I think my first words were sarcastic, my dad is an expert!!

But yes, in Wally's case, diffusing the situation sounds like a good strategy.

Wally is there something that triggers the bullying in particular? Is there a way to avoid that occurring?

My kids used to be very clingy when I got home from work when they were little, and all I wanted was to sit and unwind.

We changed bathtime to before dinner, and I hopped in there with them in my bathers.

So you're really a Lannister?

oh, well played. :wub:

Morning, guys.

After reading back: could you please slow down the Rhaegar worship a bit? That would be really nice. Thank you.

@ Wally: :grouphug:

@ Bex: <hugs sis: I'm glad you're back.

Have a great day, everybody. Laters.

I agree

if i turned into a pumpkin because i was up too late, i hope no one would carve me and then eye bang me.

You know, this is one my anxiety condition never comes up with.

Now I dont know if thats good or bad, maybe my anxiety is improving, maybe I have defective anxiety that keeps missing things to worry about!

Archived