TTTNE 418: Once more the Sith shall rule TTTNE

Darth Visenya

Whoever is not Greek is a Barbarian, isn't that what JQC is sayign? :P

:waves: back at Zar

That was my attempt to recap all the SPAM in the Spamhistory. It's a set of Spams :D

OH MY, I totally missed the mathematical reference, I failed at nerd-dom today.

OH MY, I totally missed the mathematical reference, I failed at nerd-dom today.

You're still a master nerd, we all have bad days.

I once was good at set theory, in my youth, but I've forgotten most of it :lol: I love to make use of it whenever I can, but it's not very applicable.

Congratulations DV. May the Force be with you. Yes, the right side of the Force.

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassed this shitty exam! Just one more tomorrow, I have to survive ... :commie:

Slo has 4 Olympic medals by now! :commie:

There is only one 'Right side'

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121119060328/starwars/images/5/5d/Korriban_duel_now_with_lightning.png

:D

I do not. I did not know how to spell a previous one and i did not understand this one (google translator said you are asking whether I pretend. I am not sure, if correctly).

Lol not exactly. What I said was Greek (Έλληνας) and you said barbarian (βάρβαρος). Τhere is an ancient saying Whoever is not Greek is a Barbarian (πᾶς μὴ Ἕλλην βάρβαρος) personally don't believe it but anyway. So when you said βάρβαρος I just said πας μη to complete the sentence. I don't want to insult anyone by this, I am just mantioning the saying, I don't agree with it.

Whoever is not Greek is a Barbarian, isn't that what JQC is sayign? :P

That is, Jedi Weapon Master JQC for you Sir :P

Archived