TTTNE 418: Once more the Sith shall rule TTTNE

Darth Visenya

The guy in that picture looks like sith, lol!

Lol not exactly. What I said was Greek (Έλληνας) and you said barbarian (βάρβαρος). Τhere is an ancient saying Whoever is not Greek is a Barbarian (πᾶς μὴ Ἕλλην βάρβαρος) personally don't believe it but anyway. So when you said βάρβαρος I just said πας μη to complete the sentence. I don't want to insult anything by this, I am just mantioning the saying, I don't agree with it.

Anyone!

You Greek believe you are the only humans!

:P

Bing is constantly searching for answers, JWM JQC :P ... After all he's named after a search engine ;)

Then he does great work!

I hope there is no animosity because of your poor side choosing JQC, I hope we can both watch this brilliant and wonderful bit of SW history and smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09n0qd_n4c0

:D see.

I agree, that is a good scene I give you this one. But fella, sorry I don't know the female form, this is better. :cool4:

Anyone!

You Greek believe you are the only humans!

:P

Sorry about this :bang:

There always will be some problems but let me show you what happened 130ish years later Cade happened :P. When the world need a hero, a Skywalker will always be around :commie: :commie: :commie:

Evening Spam :)

Oh in that case just wash it out with water.

Now what is step two?

Are you a Sith or a Jedi? Choose quickly! :P

According to the hair on my legs, I'm a wookie. Wintertime treatment :D

Shave or braid? Choose quickly! :P

Oh great, lost the other quotes. Can someone please blame Pod?

Lily, glad that storm is over. And your cat is... well... it's normal! Never had a cat that acts otherwise, and I've been the slave to cats most of my life. We've chosen to live like that, right? ^^ But still, I just don't get it. How is it possible, that such little cat (like mine) sneaks so much blanket...

Wintergames... well, I've lost interest a few many years ago. That time, the right medication was the way to get a medal. I hope it's different today, but I don't really pay much attention anymore.

Hello, guys.

I had a fit of migraine earlier this day - I think I posted that I went home earlier. I'm fine again. Thanks to a good nap on the sofa without too much sunlight. And of course, lots of tea.

I actually had to look up which "Darth" JQC chose for me. :eek: I was always fond of Darth Vader and the Empire in general. I even had a Darth Vader av in another board.

Hello, guys.

I had a fit of migraine earlier this day - I think I posted that I went home earlier. I'm fine again. Thanks to a good nap on the sofa without too much sunlight. And of course, lots of tea.

Same here :ack: got to be the weather. It's still not completely gone, but bearable. Will be gone tomorrow, yay ^^

Hello, guys.

I actually had to look up which "Darth" JQC chose for me. :eek: I was always fond of Darth Vader and the Empire in general. I even had a Darth Vader av in another board.

:cheers: for feeling better.

I have tried a lot to find a Darth that would suit you. So I picked him because he was a loremaster, someone who knows about things like history and traditions just like Tyrion. :dunno:

Evening Spam :)

Now what is step two?

According to the hair on my legs, I'm a wookie. Wintertime treatment :D

Shave or braid? Choose quickly! :P

You can be Tyvokka but he is male.

@WallE :cheers:

Sometimes, a bit of chocolate helps me. And coffee. Okay, coffee and tea work with the same ingredient - caffeine.

Not for me I'm afraid ^^ Coffee makes me feel very, very, very sick and I even can't think about Chocolate. Tea on the other hand is my favourite migrane-miracle. No light, fresh air, sleep. If nothing else works, well, I take a pill. But I prefer to stay off medication.

Hello Wally :)

You can be Tyvokka but he is male.

But I just wanted to know if to shave or braid :dunno: :lol:

Hello everyone

So i'm back, i just couldn't stay away from here even if i tried. :P But anyway, sorry about my rather rude departure, and i assure you i will try my best to avoid such things in the future. :)

Congrats to DV for the win :cheers:

How much snow do you have? Or is it all ice?

:cheers: for feeling better.

I have tried a lot to find a Darth that would suit you. So I picked him because he was a loremaster, someone who knows about things like history and traditions just like Tyrion. :dunno:

:cheers:

Okay, I'll stick with him. =o) I was surprised that I didn't actually know him. That's why I used the ":eek"-smiley. Funny thing that he reminded me of a grey seer - I actually played one a couple of years ago, and I like Skaven.

Hello, Lany! =o)

Adara: ah, I see. I don't have so many attacks in general. But I normally also stay away from medication.

Welcome back, Wally.

Hello everyone

So i'm back, i just couldn't stay away from here even if i tried. :P But anyway, sorry about my rather rude departure, and i assure you i will try my best to avoid such things in the future. :)

Welcome back Wally :grouphug:

Hello everyone

WALRUS!

Good to see you again! Welcome back! :cheers:

Hello everyone

*potato appears from nowhere and punches Wally in the gut and as wally falls he catches him and hugs him for a while :grouphug: and whispers to him "Welcome back,kid" then goes back to obscurity * my love is a different kind of love

Hello everyone

:cheers: Wb Walrus.

Archived