TTTNE 418: Once more the Sith shall rule TTTNE

Darth Visenya

Oh in that case just wash it out with water.

:P I still don't want to replace this machine :lol:

Well I took a vow of courage and managed to lift they key with the aid of a toothpick. It had something stuck underneath. It's now under the space bar though, but that key seems to be working fine for now.

:P I still don't want to replace this machine :lol:

Well I took a vow of courage and managed to lift they key with the aid of a toothpick. It had something stuck underneath. It's now under the space bar though, but that key seems to be working fine for now.

I found a plastic ruler was always the best tool to lift them with.

@The BlackBear I see that you a Sith. You mean that you are somethink like this?

:lol:

I always turn it upside down and gently hit it when it happens.

No no no whatever you do, do not apply liquids to your keyboard.

Your avatar is cute though.

Don't be such a kill-joy Buck. When has water and electrical equipment ever done anyone any harm?

And thank you. I think Darth Maul was pretty badass and deserved more screentime than he got.

RB-Hello!

The storm passed, it was just a couple of hours. I am going to have my fuse boxes checked out and bump up ye olde fire insurance on the to-do list. Thanks, LadyQ.

Anyone who thinks that cats cannot talk should have seen my little beast these last couple of days during the cold weather. He has made me me open every window and door for another "outside". He has been sitting on the sofa next to me this evening. If I shut the window, he swats me to open it. When rain blows in, he cowers until I close it. Then he goes to the door. Then the other door. Then the other window. (repeat until one of us falls asleep). If I fall asleep, he hits my nose until I let him under the covers. He is quite clear with his 4 icy cold feet if I am taking up more than 10% of the bed.

I woke up this morning and he was asleep on my book, hogging most of the blankets.

Heinlein wrote a novella called "The Door Into Summer." The title was about a similar cat's behavior. Cat had a tiny sidekick role, stole the show and the story's title.

Cat people, are your cats this bossy? I know mine hates winter as much as I do.

He's also housebroken, so the "Outside! NOW!" command is never ignored by us people. We don't have a cat door on account of the feral cats. Kitty just asks. However, I was thinking about indoor plumbing for him just for the bad weather. How hard do you think it would be to get rid of once he's used to it?

Awesome post to start the day!! I love your cat :D

Mine are 13 this year so they have mellowed out a lot. One of them seems to have made her own Olympic competition of seeing how long she can sleep on my head before I wake up and move her. We doth this half a dozen times throughout the night :box:

Hope you are warm today and stay safe from the storm! I heard on the radio that Georgia is in for another blast - be safe Bex!!!!

As for the educational goals, I'm leaning heavily toward respiratory care. Just have to figure out how to get into the limited slot programs.

Dinner is in the crockpot: http://addapinch.com/cooking/2013/07/12/balsamic-pork-tenderloin-recipe/#axzz2t7XurbeH

Let's hope it's good :)

I made a lentil and rice side dish last night that the boys loved. Wasn't expecting that , but yay !

Onward to coffee - I brew mine with cinnamon (it's good fer ya!) so I will leave a pot and cups for you alls. :d

Question: Do you know if someone can report you if you said that you are a X's character hater at your status?

Pretty much anyone can report you for anything? The mods decide whether or not its valid grounds for reporting.

Content that is intentionally discriminatory based on ethnicity/gender/religion/sexual preference or violent or harassing in nature, are a lot likelier to garner a sanction than dislike of a character. AFAIK.

Onward to coffee - I brew mine with cinnamon (it's good fer ya!) so I will leave a pot and cups for you alls. :D

I used to work in an office where the Desk Girl used to brew coffee with cinnamon every now and then. Reminds me of the highway days!

She is so beautiful.

I will take almost everyone who will ask for my help. Even if they are too many only very few of them will be Knights in the end. You know how very dangerous the Trials of Knighthood can be. :cool4:

Wait, does this mean I have to kill you and take your place at the end of the thread? :P

People can report you for whatever they want, but I highly doubt that's a bannable offense :dunno:

Pretty much anyone can report you for anything? The mods decide whether or not its valid grounds for reporting.

Content that is intentionally discriminatory based on ethnicity/gender/religion/sexual preference or violent or harassing in nature, are a lot likelier to garner a sanction than dislike of a character. AFAIK.

Thank you both!

Wait, does this mean I have to kill you and take your place at the end of the thread? :P

Are you a Sith or a Jedi? Choose quickly! :P

Archived