Say something nice V.5

N/A

Lord Tyrion is a good enough person that I am completely unashamed to find myself replying to someone replying to me in an EG. He also has a great taste in music, and is definitely one of the most friendly and polite boarders. Clearly worthy of his crown.

Cheers indeed, friend! :cheers:

I feel deeply complimented, honored and accept these words of yours in friendship.

I'm not fishing for compliments when I say that you and your musical choices make my days not only once in a while - I really enjoy reading your posts.

Once again: I count Leap among my friends on the board - and I'm very proud of that.

Note: It's Lord_Tyrion with an underscore. There's another Lord Tyrion without underscore. But I'm the one with the Spam crown for this year.

L_T is good generous soul who touched so many posters withhis kindness. Even if I tried I don't think I could name another poster who is king of my heart. I love him dearly and respect him. My Herzen is the best.

Don't know what to say... :crying:

I <3 you so much, my sister in spirit. You touch me so deeply, but I can show that I'm vulnerable - you don't take advantage of that - I can be the person I am.

Sorry... they say I'm a man with a gift of words - but here to say something about you that shows the way I feel for you - deep inside - the words fail me.

Whenever I see a Koba post it's bound to put a smile on my face :)

Mark is a great friend. I like his posts and his way of being.

And you're right about Koba of course.

:leaving: (Koba's made me cry - in a very positive way.)

L_T has become a good friend of mine, and his judgement is always worthy of note. He deserves the spam crown!

Even though I didn't vote for you :blushing: But I still think you are best suited as a king after all

The Mighty Potato is just that; The Mighty Potato. There is no other like him and no compliment can possibly cone close to accurately describing him. So I shall nit even attempt to, for it will never do hin justice :grouphug:

Archived