The Poster Below, Vol. VI

King Tyrion I

Cyprus, I have been there on a holiday three times and could happily go back year after year, despite my preference for cold over heat. The people were so friendly and welcoming, and I simply loved it.

TPB will tell me their dream holiday and why

Dammit ninja Florence! :D

I'd like to visit the eastern parts of Asia sometime.

@Rhaenys: This. It's a few viking graves only two kilometers from my childhood home. I used to go there all the time and I still go there with my dog sometimes.

TPB will also say their all time favourite place to visit.

Yurshinkava it's a tiny village in Kharkuv Ukraine where i befriended a dog and kissed a girl for the first time in my life .

bloody ninjas : The Thread That Never Ends

TPB will do the.same

Oh yes, at least twice, I think. Now four times

Erm... no, I'm not a huge fan of parties. I like them every now and then, but definitely am not the party-hard kind of person.

@Rhaenys: This. It's a few viking graves only two kilometers from my childhood home. I used to go there all the time and I still go there with my dog sometimes.

AWMYGAWD This is amazing. You're so lucky :bowdown: :bowdown:

TPB likes skiing.

no, we Russians ride bears for snow transportation , western countries call us backwards for it but it's part of our national heritage :commie:

i made that up in case you're too silly

TPB hates dealing with swiss people

No.

Calm down now.. It's really just two piles of rocks that I happen to enjoy being around :blush:

I have a weird attraction for mysterious piles of rocks with great stories behind them. There's an old part of the cemetery where some of my relatives were buried, aging stones half eaten by moss and ivy, but if you look close enough you can make out the dates carved into them, even one or two letters and I know it's morbid but I find it really fascinating. Makes me wonder who was that person who died there in 1700something, what was his life like, etc. :dunno:

TPB loved History the most at secondary school.

Never tried dealing with Swiss people

Calm down now.. It's really just two piles of rocks that I happen to enjoy being around :blush:

TPB has read asoiaf in two languages.

don't tell the moon of my life to calm down ! I'll kick your blue ass !:tantrum:

I'm over reacting because I'm cranky and tired :p

yes i speak four languages

beautiful ninja :wub: umm , i liked it a lot but I'm afraid I'm a scientific guy , the four pillars all the way :commie:

TPB knows which four

I'm not sure that I do. Ninja.

I don't love it but it's pretty cool and interesting.

I have a weird attraction for mysterious piles of rocks with great stories behind them. There's an old part of the cemetery where some of my relatives were buried, aging stones half eaten by moss and ivy, but if you look close enough you can make out the dates carved into them, even one or two letters and I know it's morbid but I find it really fascinating. Makes me wonder who was that person who died there in 1700something, what was his life like, etc. :dunno:

I enjoy those things too! It's just small things that are very interesting to think about and creates stories out of themselves. Only problem is that nobody else finds these sort of things fun :(

don't tell the moon of my life to calm down ! I'll kick your blue ass ! :tantrum:

I'm over reacting because I'm cranky and tired :P

Calm down or I'll ask you to calm down too! ;)

TPB enjoys listening to movie soundtracks.

Archived