A Peek at Season 4 Costuming

Westeros

I don't really buy that argument though : they showed Lommy (who was supposed to be 12, 13 at most) getting a sword through his throat, and very explicitely so.

I hope they keep Myrcella's ear piercing..

Don't get me wrong, Myrcella is amazing, but would be a shame to remove that failed plan of Ariannes

I don't really buy that argument though : they showed Lommy (who was supposed to be 12, 13 at most) getting a sword through his throat, and very explicitely so.

The actor who played Lommy is 19, much older than the original Tommen, older than the new Tommen as well. That's just one reason I think they might have aged up Tommen, but maybe they just wanted a better actor.

How old was Eddard II, Talisa's unborn child ? They killed "it" and Myca was also killed, and Arya's first one...

I don't think it would matter to an audience if a child that is killed is 12 but actually played by an 30 year old.

I wonder if they include Hazzea or make it just a male >40 man who dies.

I also kinda find it weird that they show Drogon really doing it. In the books one could argue it was just a plot by the Harpy to make propaganda and that they killed and burned the child. But the show says, nay, Drogon is the evil in person/dragon who roasts children

I never really doubted that it was Drogon when I was reading the books, so no surprise there.

I at first was sure it might've been her Dragon, but it worked so perfectly into the Harpy's hands, so page after page I doubted it more and more.

AND : It is far more intresting not knowing if it was indeed Drogon...especially when a propaganda is going against dragons

I wonder if they include Hazzea or make it just a male >40 man who dies.

I also kinda find it weird that they show Drogon really doing it. In the books one could argue it was just a plot by the Harpy to make propaganda and that they killed and burned the child. But the show says, nay, Drogon is the evil in person/dragon who roasts children

The Harpy Propaganda theory always just struck me as excuses made by Dany fans to try and sugar coat the reality of the dragons. Which is the exact opposite of what the scene was about. If showing it on screen gets us some cool dragon action and prevents such crackpottery than that's cool imo.

The Harpy Propaganda theory always just struck me as excuses made by Dany fans to try and sugar coat the reality of the dragons. Which is the exact opposite of what the scene was about. If showing it on screen gets us some cool dragon action and prevents such crackpottery than that's cool imo.

Can threads like these be clean of Stannis and Daenerys discussions !?

One thing I learned from lurking around this site for over a year now is that every thread will become a Stannis or Dany thread.

That's why the next guy who sees such a post should make another post with different topic that does not have to do with who's the more hip, Stanners or Dany ;)

So...did we discuss the awesomeness of all the costumes or did we miss out one ?

One thing I learned from lurking around this site for over a year now is that every thread will become a Stannis or Dany thread.

Just like back in the book threads, every thread eventually became a Catelyn Is Wonderful And Nothing Is Her Fault vs. Catelyn Sucks, Is An Idiot And Everything Is Her Fault.

Well, this costume wasn't in the video but I think that Ramsay's season 4 outfit looks surprisingly classy. Makes him look like an aristocrat in my opinion. :laugh:

You too slow !! :P I already annoyed everyone with the awesomeness of the new outfit. Compared it to Tywin's badass outfits of the last season :D

Hey! He was more than a padding, he was supposed to be the King in the North. Talisa said so! She shouldn't have named it Ned though, nothing good happens when you're named after a Sean Bean character.

That was funny the few minutes before the RW. You could see the fandom separated in three factions:

"Oh... they named him like Ned! That's so cute!"

"Oh... they named him like Ned! That's so... suspicious..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!! HBO, freaking bastards!"

Archived