Your Top 3 Most Attractive Women and Men in ASoIaF

Miley the Monstrous

Thank you there is nothing shameful about Jon Snow, seems like he's not a selfish lover and doesn't mind doing other things with his mouth... He's every woman's and a few men's dream

He's got the don't fuck with me attidude, the scars that make his pretty face seem more dangerous and you know he' dangerous the wolf at his feet, the raven on his shoulder and longclaw poking out behind his back. Not big on smiling, has that quiet intense thing going on. What's to be ashamed of?

Dresses in black, badass direwolf, cool raven on shoulder. Lord commander( chicks dig Lord Commanders) has that serious " dont fuck with me" look like and likes to play hard to get...

Not to mention the rakish scar across his face..

GRRM does describe him as being rather plain looking and having a long horsey face (Similar to Ned and Arya). But his personality is attractive seeing as how he is one of the few good guys left in Westeros.

1. Lyanna Stark (I don't imagine her as some well-known actress but I know plenty beautiful girls that may suit her description) + her temper

2. Margaery Tyrell (everyone (!) is agreed she's pretty. Even people who prefers different types of women (Jaime comparing her to Cresei and Robert comparing her... well he don't compare her with Lyanna, but he said she's pretty)

3. Sansa (if we forget Sophie - I imagine heroine other way though she's beatiful actress as well)/ Melisandre (because the red-haired rule the world xD)

1. Rhaegar (just look on all these fanarts with him). Pity he's white hair)

2. Jon Snow (not bc he's main hero or has wolf etc, but bc he's described as my ideal-looking man with his dark hair, grey eyes and long face). However... I don't like his behaviour.

3. Gendry (black hair, muscularity)

Women (I prefer girls with dark hair)

1. Arianne Martell

2. Alys Karstark (we're the same age and have similar personalities. I have a massive fictional-crush on her. She's more cute and pretty than beautiful or sexy, but I prefer that honestly).

3. Taena Merryweather

Men (it might be 'different' cause I'm a guy, but meh)

1. Satin

2. Daemon Sand (I have a weird guy-crush on him. It's really hard to explain or understand).

3. Euron Greyjoy

1. Ashara Dayne

2. Daenerys Targaryen

3. Sansa or Marg

A younger Cersei probably would have made the list, but not so much now.

1. Jaime Lannister (pre-stump, of course.)

2. Rhaegar Targaryen

3. Young Robert, or Renly and Gendry since they look just like he did.

Edit:

Oh, and if you consider the tv show, then Natalie Dormer takes the gold.

I guess I'm confused about the criteria here. Is it what the mind's eye sees?

I'm surprised so little love for Sansa and Margaery. Pretty sure they are great beauties according to Westerosi tastes but so many listing Cersei and we know what her walk of shame has to say about that.

It's partly that I guess, but also for me attractiveness/sex appeal and beauty are not the same thing. I don't necessarily find the most beautiful person the sexiest and my "most beautiful people of ASOIAF" list is quite different from this one.

So, for attractiveness/sexiness I say Ellaria Sand, Asha Greyjoy and Shiera Seastar from the girls and Oberyn Martell, Baelor Breakspear and Brynden Rivers from the guys. Sorry for mentioning Dunk and Egg, but apart from Oberyn, I'm really not attracted to anyone else from the main series.

Are you serious about Kit Harrington not being hot? Oh baby baby, that man makes me drool and I hate short men. I won't even date anyone under 6'2 but that hair, those lips, sexy smirk, he's got a nice build. He makes me.....

Sorry, he doesn't do it for me at all. Speaking of his mouth it seems to be constantly hanging open. Dislike.

It's partly that I guess, but also for me attractiveness/sex appeal and beauty are not the same thing. I don't necessarily find the most beautiful person the sexiest and my "most beautiful people of ASOIAF" list is quite different from this one.

Agreed. A male or female can be handsome or beautiful and not have any sex appeal. Both can also be attractive in a basic way. Audrey Hepburn had very fine delicate features but does she make you think of sex? No. It's said only gay men are into her which might be just a stereotype but you get the point.

Show Jamie- I guess except for his nose he's attractive but he's not sexy to me. I hate book Jamie. I actually think hooking up with someone you hate can be very hot but it doesn't apply to him. It's more I hope he dies in a terrible and painful way.

I'm one of the few who doesn't find Kit Harrington attractive .. :dunno:

Men:

- Oberyn Martell

- AGOT Theon

- Robb Stark

Women:

- Asha Greyjoy

- Shiera Seastar

- Sansa Stark

(Also, if you imagine a character like a certain real life celebrity feel free to say so)

Cersei will always be Charlize Theron. Daenerys, to me, looks like Sasha Luss. Elegant & elf-like.

Not to mention the rakish scar across his face..

GRRM does describe him as being rather plain looking and having a long horsey face (Similar to Ned and Arya). But his personality is attractive seeing as how he is one of the few good guys left in Westeros.

Where did GRRM describe him as plain looking? Tbh all the Starks have a long face but some of them were meant to be very good looking. E.g. Brandon and Lyanna Stark. Also Arya is pretty much blossoming into a Lyanna in terms of looks. The artwork i've seen of Jon Snow seems to show him to be pretty good looking too

Archived