ASOIAF Guessing Game XI - Favorite Historical Character - FINAL ROUND

Arya kiddin'

Ak gets wild on the weekends.

Gets wild and goes MIA. :lol:

So you are a Huskies fan in hoops and a 'Noles fan in football? How do you like the Huskies chances when they tip off against Sparty in an hour?

I don't know MSU at all and I heard a bit of one or two UConn tournament games on the radio so I know Shabazz Napier is the key to the Huskies doing anything. Him and Boatright - is that the name?

So you are a Huskies fan in hoops and a 'Noles fan in football? How do you like the Huskies chances when they tip off against Sparty in an hour?

I don't know MSU at all and I heard a bit of one or two UConn tournament games on the radio so I know Shabazz Napier is the key to the Huskies doing anything. Him and Boatright - is that the name?

Yup. I live in CT and Uconn's football team was dvision 1AA until recently so went with my grandpa's choice of Seminoles back in the day. Going for the rare basketball-football championship sweep.

MSU scares me a lot, Dawson and Payne are pretty good. Uconn basically lives and dies with Shabazz but other guys like Daniels have been stepping up so hopefully they can pull the upset. Gametime soon!

AK probably spent the weekend getting drunk and dancing to Barry Manilow's Copacabana at some new disco joint.

Oops, I may have confused this thread with another one.... :leaving:

I thought AK was hanging with the Beibs, speeding leopard print lamborghini's and scaring the Floridians ...

Meh...I think that Orlando, FL is the most casual place in the world for people that have no biz wearing leopard print :P

or miniskirts. :leaving:

My philososphy is that if you are larger than a size 16, don't try to squeeze into it. Instead, embrace your 'granny panties' heritage! :bowdown:

Guys, my internet stopped when I got home. (The one I posted there was from phone). sigh

I've changed my ISP (I'm expecting the person today evening to show up). I'm posting this secretively at work. (No I'm not doing this inside a blanket. Yes the browser screen is tiny, and my expression is bored to avoid drawing attention)

Here are the results now.

Round 12 Results: Dun Dun Dun

#9 Ashara Dayne

Present in 7/14 lists

Top position : 5

Lowest position: 16

#8 Brandon Stark

Present in 9/14 lists

Top position : 1

Lowest position: 20 (This guy spans all!!)

So yes, by old Westerosi houses many guessed Stark, some ventured on to say Lannisters, and many guessed Daynes too. :) All in all a good round guys.

Castellan!! You scored 12 points this round and jumped straight to position 3. Turinqui Calima scored 0, but is still at top, followed by JQC, who is creeping ever closer. Darkgeomancer has not performed as good past couple of rounds, fallig from 2nd position to 5th now. Honeyed Chicken who until now always put in Brandon Stark, did not put it in this round as his guess :( .

Scores:

1. Turinqui Calima - 30

2. Jon's Queen Consort - 27

3. Castellan - 23

4. Bori - 22

5. King Gendry - 21

6. Kungsmurfen - 21

7. DarkGeomancer - 19

8. LadyQ - 19

9. Emmit - 18

10. Evermind - 18

11. Ramsay Blow - 17