Wow, I Never Noticed That v.4

coil

But Manderly is sending Davos to seek Rickon and Shaddydog? Why, if they had gone to him, did he not hide them within his own walls, or in the Wolfs Den?

Not that I know what others think about this, but if I was to try and explain it, Manderly sent Rickon there when he knew the Frey's were coming, and now they have left he is sending Davos to collect him? :dunno: Or alternatively, Davos is being sent on a wild goose chase to eliminate Stannis' loyalists, and Rickon is actually somewhere in White Harbour? :dunno:

But more importantly....

THE WIKI HAS A NEW FEATURED ARTICLE! :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: (no more Tyrion :p)

Not that I know what others think about this, but if I was to try and explain it, Manderly sent Rickon there when he knew the Frey's were coming, and now they have left he is sending Davos to collect him? :dunno: Or alternatively, Davos is being sent on a wild goose chase to eliminate Stannis' loyalists, and Rickon is actually somewhere in White Harbour? :dunno:

But more importantly....

THE WIKI HAS A NEW FEATURED ARTICLE! :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie: (no more Tyrion :P)

Are you logged in on the wiki?

No, my user login doesnt work on the wiki still im afraid. I dont know who updated it but yay! :D

I've been working really hard on the featured article pages, and there are several new ones now, but I noticed a few days ago that those who aren't loggen in, couldn't see my hard work :( .. reported that on the wiki thread. Happy to see it's working. Hopefully, the rotation (which when logged in is daily) is a bit shorter now, so you'll see the other articles as well soon :)

I've been working really hard on the featured article pages, and there are several new ones now, but I noticed a few days ago that those who aren't loggen in, couldn't see my hard work :( .. reported that on the wiki thread. Happy to see it's working. Hopefully, the rotation (which when logged in is daily) is a bit shorter now, so you'll see the other articles as well soon :)

Its Daenerys today. Your hard work is.much appreciated :) :)

Its Daenerys today. Your hard work is.much appreciated :) :)

Ah, funny, logged in it's Tyrion today..

After Daenerys, you should see the Wall.. :) There are 7 different articles now, currently working on number 8 :D

I wonder how the rotation goes when you're not logged in now..

Why can't you log in?

Ah, funny, logged in it's Tyrion today..

After Daenerys, you should see the Wall.. :) There are 7 different articles now, currently working on number 8 :D

I wonder how the rotation goes when you're not logged in now..

Why can't you log in?

The apostrophe in my actual login name seems to be the issue. Luckily if I want to edit anything there is another login I can use though (a friend who allows me)

The apostrophe in my actual login name seems to be the issue. Luckily if I want to edit anything there is another login I can use though (a friend who allows me)

I can't see an apostrophe in your name? Or did you attempt to change it at one point?

I do feel they should warn about those things when you make an account, so you'll know what not to put in a username.. Luckily there's your friends account then :)

Reading all 4 threads for this topic I feel like such a Hodor.

I can't even believe all the small things I have missed.

if you haven't read the books at least three times it's to be expected I would think.

Just noticed Mirri learned healing arts in Asshai, from Marwyn among others. Small world.

When Tyrion comes to KL to rule in Tywin's stead, he tells the Small Council he will take Lord Stark's quarters in the Tower of the Hand.

"You're a braver man than me, Lannister. You do know the fates of our last two Hands?"

"Two? If you mean to scare me, why not say four?"

"Four? Did the Hands before Lord Arryn meet with some dire end in the Tower? I confess, I was too young to pay them much mind."

LF may not know history as well as Tyrion, but he apparently did recall his role in the demise of the previous two Hands. I was amused by this on re-read. :)

Also, maybe I just wasn't absorbed into all the minutia of R+L=J, but the fact that the tourney at Harrenhal in the year of the false spring was held after a meeting between Ser Oswell Whent and his brother, coupled with Varys' warnings to Aerys about Rhaegar's activities and intentions at Harrenhal were news to me. I didn't absorb that for some reason.

LF lied about hiring Penny and Groat from Braavos. He found them in Pentos. I don't know why he lied though.

Does Penny say thats where they were hired? I dont recall i'm afraid (but this is the perfect thread :p)

^You mean about Penny and Oppo or me?

Anyway, something else I meant to say. Joffrey at the Tourney of the Hand. The Gallant Prince, plying Sansa with wine. Cut across to Robert, consuming copious amountd of alcohol, drinking sreadily ly night...Then comes his argument with Cersei where he is less than gallant and courteous. Oh, and what happens then? The disappearance of chivalrous and polite Joff. He watches the scene with an odd look on his face. I think it is one of the clues that Joffrey wants to be just like Robert and admires him. Another example is where he speaks of Robert killing Rhaegar. He seems to admire that.

All setting up his reasons for the attempted killing of Bran. At first I thought this was out of the blue but looking back, it appears not

^You mean about Penny and Oppo or me?

Assuming he meant about Penny and Oppo:

“Is that where my sister found you? In Braavos?”

“Your sister?” The girl looked lost. “Queen Cersei.”

Penny shook her head. “She never … it was a man who came to us, in Pentos. Osmund. No, Oswald. Something like that. Oppo met with him, not me. Oppo made all of our arrangements. My brother always knew what to do, where we should go next.”

Archived