Who Will Jon Fall in Love With?

Roddy the Ruin

Jonny is a brooding grease headed kid with lame dark eyes and a wannabe-beard and wears the clothes of his brothers(literally, first Robb's old clothes, then his nw brother's)

:P

;)

:rofl: That's a Kit description, not a Jon Snow one.

:rofl: That's a Kit description, not a Jon Snow one.

That's the point ;)

I like Harington. He is amazing as an actor and seems to be a cool guy, but so totally not Jon. Not a tiny bit. And I must say I miss bookjon's crying sessions or at least near-tear scenes. We only get the moody grumpy guy.

That's the point ;)

I like Harington. He is amazing as an actor and seems to be a cool guy, but so totally not Jon. Not a tiny bit. And I must say I miss bookjon's crying sessions or at least near-tear scenes. We only get the moody grumpy guy.

Yeah, I miss book Jon too. But Kit seems to do a better job this new season.

I love your avatar ! Cloud Atlas :wub:

Well maybe Drogo comes back (first part of the prophecy is already fulfilled) and skins Ghost for her, like the lion :D

Of course not, I am not that evil to want this to happen :D

No, no, no! This just brought a disturbing and probably true thought to mind.

The Freys probably had Grey Wind skinned and turned into a furry blanket or cloak trophy.... :bawl:

Can someone debunk this theory please! As if the head switch wasn't enough!

Yeah, I miss book Jon too. But Kit seems to do a better job this new season.

I love your avatar ! Cloud Atlas :wub:

Well, Oberyn does not look at all as I imagined him, but then I saw the scenes.. "Forgive me for staring" that is another Oberyn but I like him alot. Just like Kit. Same but different.

I think even if Sonmi says truth is singular and it's versions are only mistruths, I have to disagree here. Both the other Oberyn and other Jon versions are the same as they are in the books, just a little bit other displayed.

Cloud Atlas !! best movie and book ever :D

No, no, no! This just brought a disturbing and probably true thought to mind.

The Freys probably had Grey Wind skinned and turned into a furry blanket or cloak trophy.... :bawl:

Can someone debunk this theory please! As if the head switch wasn't enough!

Normally people skin sheep and put them on. No one does willingly make himself a sheep in wolf's clothing :lol:

I sort of hope it begins and ends with Ygritte to be honest. She left a lasting impression on Jon and with everything that's passed, I'm not sure he'll ever find that again.

With regards to Val...I think if anything were going to happen between them, it would have by now. He's attracted to her, clearly, but that's not the same thing as desiring a romantic relationship with someone. And yes, he broke his vows with Ygritte because QHH instructed him to 'go native', but he himself admits once would've been enough...and it happens a lot more than once, which suggests that although Jon tries to stick with his vows, he's not beyond temptation. I think if he were that strongly attracted to Val, he'd have slept with her at least the once.

So yeah. Unless Ygritte comes back to life by some miracle/horrible black magic accident, I'm content for Jon to be a lone wolf.

That's the point ;)

I suspect part of this might be due to the 'ageing up' - I also notice that crying isn't a big thing among the male characters on the show in general.

I suspect part of this might be due to the 'ageing up' - I also notice that crying isn't a big thing among the male characters on the show in general.

It isn't a big thing about our society anymore. It's a horror that actors are no longer able to show manfeels. And when men cry in films it's mostly an absurd cry. But Kit could have given at least a little tear at some points. Tyrion did a good crying man in the last episode of season 2.

It isn't a big thing about our society anymore. It's a horror that actors are no longer able to show manfeels. And when men cry in films it's mostly an absurd cry. But Kit could have given at least a little tear at some points. Tyrion did a good crying man in the last episode of season 2.

Maybe Kit will cry during Ygritte death scene.

He would be a bastard if he doesn't..oh .. ;)

:lol:

Back on topic: I'm really surprised by the amount of "Mel" answers ! I mean the thread is about "Who will Jon fall in love with", not "From whom Jon risks sexual assaults ?"

:lol:

Back on topic: I'm really surprised by the amount of "Mel" answers ! I mean the thread is about "Who will Jon fall in love with", not "From whom Jon risks sexual assaults ?"

Well I go with Satin, he definitely is attracted to him at the moment. But he will eventually meet Mhysa.

Who do you think?

Maybe Kit will cry during Ygritte death scene.

I kind of hope so. There's no shame in mantears and given how important Ygritte is to Jon (especially in the books) a few tears shed would be the least a person could expect.

Melisandre/Jon creeps me out, not least because of her mildly date-rapey 'oh look I'm Ygritte' attempted seduction. And the scene with Mel & Gendry in the TV show only serves to compound that...

I kind of hope so. There's no shame in mantears and given how important Ygritte is to Jon (especially in the books) a few tears shed would be the least a person could expect.

Melisandre/Jon creeps me out, not least because of her mildly date-rapey 'oh look I'm Ygritte' attempted seduction. And the scene with Mel & Gendry in the TV show only serves to compound that...

When I watched the first trailer, with 240 p or something it looked like mel slapping jon in the sex scene. But it actually is rammers and one of his good friends. happily and weirdly

Well I go with Satin, he definitely is attracted to him at the moment. But he will eventually meet Mhysa.

Who do you think?

I think that Jon has no "gay-raddar" so he will probably never notice if Satin is into him or would not understand that he is attracted to Satin.

No, I think Jon has a crush on Val but will not act on him. Val and Daario are another Dany/Jon parallel imo: the tentation, Dany failed that one...

And I believe that there is a strong possibility for a Jon/Dany in the future. That's the rule of the burned hands ! When they will hold hands, their burned flesh will connect ! :drunk:

this thread is under constant Thread Derailment attacks by Metopheles i think he secretly wants to have Jon all for himself :leaving:

It's quite possible, he seems to be attracted to both Jon and Kit and roots for Satin !

this thread is under constant Thread Derailment attacks by Metopheles i think he secretly wants to have Jon all for himself :leaving:

MY ... SECRET... REVEALED AAARGGH :o

not really. Just helping the consensus to move to Jon + Dany. :rofl:

And I don't derail here anything.

Archived