Crack Shipping

Olligarchy

• 1 month later...

Edmure Tully/Asha Greyjoy

Ever since I saw the idea of reuniting the Riverlands and the Iron Isles as one kingdom, I have not been able to get this pairing out of my head. Despite their tough talk, the Iron Isles was never as powerful as when they controlled the Riverlands under Harren ie fertile land where they could grow crops and not depend purely on raiding. The Riverlands is geographically a weak stronghold and could benefit from some Ironborn badassery and ships on their river.

TL;DR

The Iron Islanders need fertile land, the Riverlanders need someone to defend them. Asha, at least, recognizes the necessity of possessing fertile land for the future of her people. If the integration between Riverlander and Iron Islander happened with both parties on an equal level and not with one exploiting the other as in the days of Harren the Black, it might work. (Probably not. But still.)

Guys you aren't trying hard enough. You need something like...the wayward real Kraken seen off the coast and the Sea Bitch.

Samwell Tarly and Pretty Pia

Gregor Clegane and Faithful Urswyck

The Hound and Jeyne Poole

Loras and Lyn Corbray

Waymar Royce and Dolorous Edd

Cohollo and Ser Jorah Mormont

Maege Mormont and Olenna Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell and Gendry

Anguy and Biter

I mean, try harder guys.

Arya/Jojen I could see and would have been very likely to happen had this shit not all gone down (would have also been the only match she could be happy in)

Cersei/Stannis Would have been hilarious and could have easily happened if Lyanna had lived

Sweetrobin/Shireen most likely would have happened if Jon Arryn hadn't died.

Edit: Forgot Lady Maege Mormont and Tormund Giantsbane

Loras and Lyn Corbray

*insert pedo bear meme*: Too old!

Loras/Blackfish on the other hand I can't get out of my pervy mind ever since I read "Dying of the Light" by GRRM.

Eh gods, the stupid show even made me consider Loras/Cersei. In an AU those two narcist fucks could be glorious together. :box:

ETA:

Olenna and Euron

I would like to say this never crossed my mind, but yes it has. :blushing:

Guys you aren't trying hard enough. You need something like...the wayward real Kraken seen off the coast and the Sea Bitch.

Samwell Tarly and Pretty Pia

Gregor Clegane and Faithful Urswyck

The Hound and Jeyne Poole

Loras and Lyn Corbray

Waymar Royce and Dolorous Edd

Cohollo and Ser Jorah Mormont

Maege Mormont and Olenna Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell and Gendry

Anguy and Biter

I mean, try harder guys.

Your crack is way too adulterated my friend. Inserting random characters that show up every once in a while qualifies these as obscure ships, but not crack ships.

She's only like 35.

And he's 16. As poster above said "Insert pedo bear meme here."

We have done Ned/Doran right? I mean, right?

You win the gross cookie. However - this is pretty high grade crack.

However, I have something purer - a coke ship even. (Which I can't believe hasn't been suggested yet.)

Aerys and Cersei.

The two craziest, most incompetent and paranoid boobs to sit/come close to sitting on the Iron Chair. They might actually be happy as "No one else understands me like he/she does." would be in effect. Their child would be like Joffrey and Viserys rolled into one, with Dany incompetence and "FIRE AND BLOOD" thrown in for good measure. I call her Nera, Mother of Bats (in the belfry that is).

Your crack is way too adulterated my friend. Inserting random characters that show up every once in a while qualifies these as obscure ships, but not crack ships.

And he's 16. As poster above said "Insert pedo bear meme here."

You win the gross cookie. However - this is pretty high grade crack.

However, I have something purer - a coke ship even. (Which I can't believe hasn't been suggested yet.)

Aerys and Cersei.

The two craziest, most incompetent and paranoid boobs to sit/come close to sitting on the Iron Chair. They might actually be happy as "No one else understands me like he/she does." would be in effect. Their child would be like Joffrey and Viserys rolled into one, with Dany incompetence and "FIRE AND BLOOD" thrown in for good measure. I call her Nera, Mother of Bats (in the belfry that is).

Im sorry, I'm an amateur. I don't ship.

Cersei/Aegon, you know she will try. But then the younger queen will win his love...just like that story about Snow White...Mya Stone & the Seven Dwarves.

Mya Stone and the Seven Dwarves sounds like Mya/Tyrion/Penny/Ghost of High Heart/Groat/that one dwarf septon from the Riverlands/I can't come up with another two dwarfs right now.

And to my mind, Maege Mormont/Tormund Giantsbane is canon until proved otherwise.

Archived