Crack Shipping

Olligarchy

Brienne and Obara Sand - Imagine these two entering a battlefield together. Damn.

Shireen and Tommen - If Shireen wasn't locked away she and Tommen probably would have been friends. Shame.

Gregor Clegane and Ramsey Snow - This is just the weirdest thing I could think of. Ramsey's sadism mixed with the Mountain's brutality.

Arya and The Smiling Knight - my crazy couple ship.

Lyanna Stark and Arianne Martell - ;-)

Bronn and Penny - You can't tell me Bronn hasn't thought of getting with a dwarf.

Olenna and Aemon: I kinda wish he was her former Targ flame (though it could have been Prince Duncan, who knows)

Arianne and Theon: In an alternate universe. They would be perfect for each other

Stannis and Asha: She could show him a good time

Arya and Garlan: Hang on, I know she's too young for him and all, but it would be a bit fitting if Arya ended up with someone who's seemingly the perfect image of chivalry but who's also a badass like her

I see what you did there.

I like the Olenna/Walder pairing. Although they'd probably kill each other. I would love to see these two in a retirement home together, sitting in rockers on a porch and carping at one another.

"I poisoned the king."

"Oh, pooh! I had a whole army's throat slit."

"Yeah, well, at least people want to marry MY granddaughter."

"Yeah, well, your motto sucks!"

Robbroo

Robboose?

If we're talking about crackships we can actually get behind...Stannis/Asha would be interesting. Imagine them trying to outsnark one another. Asha would dominate the living hell out of Stannis and he'd probably secretly enjoy it.

Jon/Asha appeals to me also - he's clearly attracted to women who could probably kick the shit out of him, and again, imagine all the snarky potential.

Margaery/Sansa - it's tricky to tell what's genuine with Marge but she seemed to have quite a rappor with Sansa. It was played well on the show, I think. And since it's hinted that Margaery isn't averse to sharing her bed with other women, it could have legs, so to speak.

Loras/Oberyn - admittedly inspired by the eyefucking of last episode, but damn. I don't find Loras especially attractive (although when he smiles he's really quite something) but both of them are pretty feisty, so there could well be fireworks.

Shireen/Bran - both sweet, both young, both disfigured/crippled. They both love stories. Plus a Stark/Baratheon marriage can only be for the good, right?

I'm sure she will weep when Ramsay drops dead at their wedding feast.

Convincingly at that.

Arya and Garlan: Hang on, I know she's too young for him and all, but it would be a bit fitting if Arya ended up with someone who's seemingly the perfect image of chivalry but who's also a badass like her

Yes, that's what the realm needs: a Stark girl being chased after by a married man. What could go wrong ?

I like the Olenna/Walder pairing. Although they'd probably kill each other. I would love to see these two in a retirement home together, sitting in rockers on a porch and carping at one another.

"I poisoned the king."

"Oh, pooh! I had a whole army's throat slit."

"Yeah, well, at least people want to marry MY granddaughter."

"Yeah, well, your motto sucks!"

Olenna : "Yeah well at least my family has a motto!"

Archived