Crack Shipping

Olligarchy

Euron and Asha (Gross, but it sounds vaguely and Europe ans Asia)

Eurasia as a portmanteau couple name? I will never get it out of my head.

Davos/Brienne would be sweet. Westeros would be forever changed by the combined force of their sheer decency.

Lyanna/Jaime

If she'd lived through the Rebellion and married now-King Robert, she'd be miserable. Cersei would be married off somewhere else so Jaime would be teh lonelies. I can totally see them having secret sword sparring...'cause we know how pretty people practising weapons turns out.

My crack OT3 is Ellaria/Oberyn/Sansa

Oberyn/Willas friends with benefits :wub:

Oh oh, my friend accidentally suggested a hysterical crackship. She was reading ASOS and went, "Gee, if Tywin thinks Tyrion screws things up, why doesn't he just marry Sansa himself?" I wasn't sure if it was madness or brilliance.

Oberyn and Lyanna - might actually have worked; if Lyanna didn't kill him during an argument. I imagine they'd have had some very intense arguments; being both of them quite strong-willed and not particularly inclined to compromise. But Lyanna would have had the best chance of living a good life with him; Oberyn would have encouraged Lyanna to fight and be independent.

Stannis & Sansa, if Selyse dies (and when Sansa is 18 rather than 14).

Ramsay & Val - so she can kill him, and quickly.

Damphair & Melisandre - hopefully destroying each other on their wedding night.

Tyrion & Arya in about 10 years. It's so off that it might work, especially if Arya's been off the grid in various different guises for a long time.

Sandor Clegane & Brienne - it would be interesting. They'd produce very tall, strong kids.

Jon Snow & Myrcella Baratheon (in 6 years or more). I'd like to see the little lioness survive; and if she's married to Jon, maybe Daenerys won't kill her.

Archived