Crack Shipping

Olligarchy

• 4 weeks later...

Just going by the title, I thought this was a thread about drug smuggling.

Ah man, I knew as soon as I opened this thread I would be cracking up, pun intended. Thanks.

- Victarion/Margaery:

Just because, well, Vic has bad luck with women, Marg has bad luck with men. Vic's wives always die (stillborn childbirth, disease, beaten to death by him), Marg's husbands always die (murder, murder,... and maybe soon murder, too). I'd like to know who would outlive who...

- Asha/Arianne:

Because of... reasons... (eh, political ones, of cooourse!)... and scenes... and... some more...

- Stannis/basically almost every woman, whether it'd be Cersei, Dany, Asha, Arianne,...

Oh, and I would love to see him being a Wildling and having to steal a woman XD

- Victarion/Margaery:

Just because, well, Vic has bad luck with women, Marg has bad luck with men. Vic's wives always die (stillborn childbirth, disease, beaten to death by him), Marg's husbands always die (murder, murder,... and maybe soon murder, too). I'd like to know who would outlive who...

- Asha/Arianne:

Because of... reasons... (eh, political ones, of cooourse!)... and scenes... and... some more...

- Stannis/basically almost every woman, whether it'd be Cersei, Dany, Asha, Arianne,...

Oh, and I would love to see him being a Wildling and having to steal a woman XD

Maybe he'll have to rescue Selyse and it will rekindle the flames. Wait, were there ever any flames between those two?

Stannis/Dany--Actually once we get rid of Selyse and Hizdahr this is a brilliant dynastic match (and Selyse is sickly and Hizdahr's [probably] a traitor). This means peace in the Seven Kingdoms.

Margery/Arianne

Tyrion/Dany--Another brilliant political match. It would give all the Lannister bannermen the option of going over to the Imp's side rather than going down with Cersei's ship. And Tyrion and Dany could bond over their tragic first marriages and their unhappy, forced political second marriages.

Brienne/the Hound--Never would have thought of this if not for the show, but Jaime seems headed for doom and Sansa is still a little girl; Brienne and Sandor could give each other the same things people see in J/B and S/S, only more so (the Hound would expand Brienne's world-view and Brienne has Sansa's innocence but not her naivete). The only thing they'd lose is the Beauty and the Beast aspect, and frankly I'm a little tired of the ugly person always being made acceptable by gaining the love of a pretty person. Let the two ugly people get together.

Stannis/Dany--Actually once we get rid of Selyse and Hizdahr this is a brilliant dynastic match (and Selyse is sickly and Hizdahr's [probably] a traitor). This means peace in the Seven Kingdoms.

I could get behind Stannis and Dany. As you say, politically it would make sense. In that sense, it's not really a Crackpot Ship.

Lysa/Gregor-The realm is screwed if those two were marry and on the throne

No worries, neither Lysa nor Gregor has any claim to the throne.

Archived