Conflict between Stannis and Dany camps

Belisarius09

Other than that, nothing. I'm not a fanboy of either camp, but I have to say, Dany's tally is far more impressive than Stannis'. Other than holding Storm's End during the rebellion, and going North when there was virtually no other option left for him, Stannis hasn't done much, other than be Robert's older brother and refuse any alliance which would have crusched his greatest enemy (the Lannisters).

You mean, other than:

1) Defeating Euron and Victarion with the Entire Iron Fleet?

2)Defending those who Rhollorists would have burned " I will have no burnings pray harder"

3) Being meritocratic and employing two low-borns as his principal advisors

4)Being the only one to really act against the Boltons and the Freys

5) Impressing the Iron Bloody Bank of Braavos ( the guy signs his contracts in blood)

6)Taking Deepwood Motte from The Ironborn and returning it to the Glovers

7)Marching through what is the equivalent of napoleon's March on Moscow only\

8) Treating his prisoners well ( Asha is given better treatment than most of his soldiers)

9)Being the last man to eat from Davos' supplies at storms End to make sure everyone is treated fairly

10)Ruling alongside Jon Arryn for years whilst Robert lives as a sybarite

11) Being one of the only gender equal lords of Westeros ( has his daughter educated along Devan Seaworth and Edric Storm, vows to have her queen after him).

12) Having a no non-sense stance on corruption

13) Gelding rapists

oh and 14) not Shadowbabying/leech killing Dany or Viserys despite knowing that they were alive and were pretenders to his throne

well... One could say every single problem Stannis has in his life goes back to not being able to kill Daenerys.

Could one? I would say all Stannis' problems come from the fact that he was not born before Robert. Has Stannis ever even mentioned wanting to kill Dany? I dont remember that.

I like Stannis but I insult him to hurt his fans. I've hated Stannis fans because one guy called me and other Dany fans unsullied. I HATE SHOW! To many changes many to Robb and Daenerys.

Aren't the show watchers called Unsullied because they are all Dany Supporters and not true men?

Stannis: " Let all true men declare their loyalty".

I kid of course.

Could one? I would say all Stannis' problems come from the fact that he was not born before Robert. Has Stannis ever even mentioned wanting to kill Dany? I dont remember that.

nope. Im just jokeing with the fact that he thinks robert gave Storms End to Renly as a blame for letting Daenerys and Viserys escape from DS.

I'm not sure that Stannis is even aware of Danys existence. I assume hed have to have heard about the Targ with dragons out East by now. I don't recall him ever mentioning her though.

He knows she exists. He was sent to Dragonstone by Robert remember?

Even so...her worst crime ever has already been skiped.

Just rewatched Astapor. It's funny how they changed the command she gives the Unsullied.

Show: "Slay the masters, slay the soldiers, slay every man who holds a whip, but harm no child."

Book: "Slay the Good Masters, slay the soldiers, slay every man who wears a tokar or holds a whip, but harm no children under twelve."

I think that was one of her greater crimes.

He knows she exists. He was sent to Dragonstone by Robert remember?

I mean that she exists currently as a Queen and has dragons. No one in Westeros knew about that until Game of Thrones.

He would have to have heard of it now, but I don't remember him ever addressing it.

I know communication is slow due to the war(some ppl in the North still aren't aware that Tywon died). Still Stannis I would guess has heard about Dany and the dragons by now.

You mean Mance right?

brah I know you been gone a while, but shes taken a turn for the worse. Its been unbearable, all the fucking roose stanning.

I dislike both Mance and roose ofc, but if i had to choose between the two of them I pick Mance.

Anyway, to answer the topic, I think Dany fans are just really jealous of our fabulous king and his badass ways. While Stannis gets awesome lines like "weddings are more dangerous then battles now it seems" Dany gets "I am but a young girl and know little of the ways of war"

The jealousy they have is what prompts them to attack stan stans on a regular basis. I for one am a major proponent of peace between the two factions, but they are having none of it. Shame really. Just always keep in mind, the stan stans are really peaceful and fun loving people. We never start anything.

brah I know you been gone a while, but shes taken a turn for the worse. Its been unbearable, all the fucking roose stanning.

I dislike both Mance and roose ofc, but if i had to choose between the two of them I pick Mance.

Anyway, to answer the topic, I think Dany fans are just really jealous of our fabulous king and his badass ways. While Stannis gets awesome lines like "weddings are more dangerous then battles now it seems" Dany gets "I am but a young girl and know little of the ways of war"

"you are the blood of the dragon, you can make a hat" beats them all

As I said once before, they're both power-hungry burners. But I'd rather watch three chaotic dragons and a beautiful Silver Queen bring chaos than one creepy red lady who might be a corpse.

The only way we'll make peace is if they marry and heal the ties between Targaryen and Baratheon. Even then, we'll be arguing who's the better spouse to who (obviously it'd be Dany.)

Just rewatched Astapor. It's funny how they changed the command she gives the Unsullied.

Show: "Slay the masters, slay the soldiers, slay every man who holds a whip, but harm no child."

Book: "Slay the Good Masters, slay the soldiers, slay every man who wears a tokar or holds a whip, but harm no children under twelve."

I think that was one of her greater crimes.

Yeah I Have heard this many times, What is so bad about killing all the men who wear tokars? It's a status symbol correct, like a uniform for the slavers? So isn't it ok if she kills all the slavers? What is the huge problem you have with the disgusting evil slavers dying?

Is there any evidence in the books that she killed anyone in Astapor who was not a slaver?

This season Dany will be hit with a lot of shit too. given her full bitch mode on statement: "They have a choice: they can live in my new world or they can die in their old one."

that's an awesome statement.

I also love that statement

The jealousy they have is what prompts them to attack stan stans on a regular basis. I for one am a major proponent of peace between the two factions, but they are having none of it. Shame really. Just always keep in mind, the stan stans are really peaceful and fun loving people. We never start anything.

TOTAL :bs:

Yeah I Have heard this many times, What is so bad about killing all the men who wear tokars? It's a status symbol correct, like a uniform for the slavers? So isn't it ok if she kills all the slavers? What is the huge problem you have with the disgusting evil slavers dying?

Is there any evidence in the books that she killed anyone in Astapor who was not a slaver?

I don't want to discuss this again. But to make some things clear: The Tokar is a statussympol of wealthy people. Wealthy people don't have to be slavers. They can be merchants or else. And I don't think, that you could twelve-year-old boys men.

The only evidence is that she commanded the Unsullied to do so. That is enough for me.

You mean Mance right?

appealing to Roose seems to piss off the stans more. Especially E Ro. The best is to get yourself in a GNC thread and argue that Roose is not a man to be undone. It even creates a certain harmony you could say, as the Stannis and Stark fans put aside their differences to combat Bolton advocacy. Sadly for them, Bolton fans aren't to be undone either.

brah, I kind of think you're exactly the OP's target audience and inspiration here.

Archived