Jon will end up with Margaery?

TheHouseHB

I don't think one thing negates the other. He could be both her lover and the reason she ends up dead.

Yeah! Whose baby do you think Daenerys is going to die while in childbirth of? Jonnie Rocket's. Oh yeah.

(For the longest time Lyse & Eater I've been trying to hatch scenarios in which Daenerys matures out of the single-minded conquerer role into someone who'd be better for the realm----I've been trying to change the spelling to Deanyris, like the Dean of a college such as the Citadel, in other words someone who can share power with the foreshadowed triumvirate of other Targy players who should be emerging so instead of making it a contest between them, as her current uncompromising self would, she'd have a more flexible response that'd maybe keep her alive at the end rather than having to flame out and die in the DragonDance. So your Foot-Rock find is all part of that painful adjustment she'll have to go through which was already a likely outcome. That's what it forecasts, the fact that she should bend the knee to someone who'll emerge with a better claim, and that it'll be painful for her to procede either way, whether she accepts the other person's claim or not. The rockfoot thing doesn't forecast the response she'll ultimately have in real life, though. She could drive into the pain and bring on the DragonDance full boar, or she could have herself fitted for orthopedic shoes and become a team player in a multi-targ arrangement. It's not fully covered by the foreshadowing you've unearthed, which only foreshadows the problem. We're not ready to submit our fully decoded outline of the Dream of Spring to the publisher just yet.)

Yeah! Whose baby do you think Daenerys is going to die while in childbirth of? Jonnie Rocket's. Oh yeah.

(For the longest time Lyse & Eater I've been trying to hatch scenarios in which Daenerys matures out of the single-minded conquerer role into someone who'd be better for the realm----I've been trying to change the spelling to Deanyris, like the Dean of a college such as the Citadel, in other words someone who can share power with the foreshadowed triumvirate of other Targy players who should be emerging so instead of making it a contest between them, as her current uncompromising self would, she'd have a more flexible response that'd maybe keep her alive at the end rather than having to flame out and die in the DragonDance. So your Foot-Rock find is all part of that painful adjustment she'll have to go through which was already a likely outcome. That's what it forecasts, the fact that she should bend the knee to someone who'll emerge with a better claim, and that it'll be painful for her to procede either way, whether she accepts the other person's claim or not. The rockfoot thing doesn't forecast the response she'll ultimately have in real life, though. She could drive into the pain and bring on the DragonDance full boar, or she could have herself fitted for orthopedic shoes and become a team player in a multi-targ arrangement. It's not fully covered by the foreshadowing you've unearthed, which only foreshadows the problem. We're not ready to submit our fully decoded outline of the Dream of Spring to the publisher just yet.)

Do you remember that post Paper Waver wrote regarding Egg and the green berries Dany ate? He is trying to prove a point; Dany lacks education, both in the normal ruling aspect and in survival. She ate the berries and it caused a miscarriage. On the other hand, Egg had his mule and the men he travelled with to warn him of potentially poisonous plants.

So the green berries Dany ate add strong foreshadowing that she won't be the one to sit the throne in the end. Egg avoided the berries and he ended up king.

All around was empty air and sky, the ground falling away sharply to either side. There was ice underfoot, and broken stones just waiting to turn an ankle, and the wind was howling fiercely. It sounds like a wolf, thought Sansa. A ghost wolf, big as mountains.

Here is another addition to Jon being the stone just waiting to turn. The howling winds sounds like a giant ghost wolf. We have Brandon Ice Eyes Stark who defeated the slavers in the Wolf’s Den. He came with the howling winds from the North. Comparing the common POVs of Jon and Sam, when Jon killed the boy in himself, Sam noticed this change like this:

Jon, he’d said, but Jon was gone. It was Lord Snow who faced him now, grey eyes as hard as ice.

Except Dany won't come North until likely mid to late ADoS with the second Dance of Dragons taking up much of her time. If she is going to die in the end in ADoS, then that is not enough time for Jon and Dany to marry and have a baby, which takes nine months.

Dany would have to risk Jon, or risk being seen as a usurper and hypocrite. GRRM loves to use irony. Dany gets what she wants, the Targaryens restored to the IT, but she won't sit it.

Does she get half a tiara for avoiding those bad crickets?

My point stands; sweetness is a negative in Dany's arc as it symbolizes lies, poison or death. And it should be taken as a clue to her ultimate fate.

So when I pointed out that Jon's true parentage is concealed by lies, it add another layer to the parallel between Dany and Jon. Both are living a lie, Jon believing he was illegimate when in fact he was trueborn and Dany believing herself to be the last living Targaryen.

So when the truth comes out it won't bode well for Dany, and the revelation may end up hurting her emotionally and psychologically.

See? Like this triumvirate you've formed, so too could the Targs follow suit, once they learn their culinary lessons apparently, because this will all be decided by food intake.

All around was empty air and sky, the ground falling away sharply to either side. There was ice underfoot, and broken stones just waiting to turn an ankle, and the wind was howling fiercely. It sounds like a wolf, thought Sansa. A ghost wolf, big as mountains.

Here is another addition to Jon being the stone just waiting to turn.

I appreciate all of the delving you're doing, but now turn around and look at it from the other direction and it forecasts just the opposite. If Jon = the Wall ("mountain" of rock) and the stones are "broken," then Jon is the one hobbled by this ankle-twisting stone as he tries to defend rubble and is trapped into his northern storyline, unable to come south to dick around with Daenerys, and his latest chapter sure brought him closer to being a ghost to match the foreshadowing we've been getting from his wolf's name all along. The presence of these foreshadowings doesn't mean we've seen a glimpse of anything we can use. These shifting shadows of prophecy will cut your [predictions] off every time. (Mine too).

Except Dany won't come North until likely mid to late ADoS with the second Dance of Dragons taking up much of her time. If she is going to die in the end in ADoS, then that is not enough time for Jon and Dany to marry and have a baby, which takes nine months.

Dany would have to risk Jon, or risk being seen as a usurper and hypocrite. GRRM loves to use irony. Dany gets what she wants, the Targaryens restored to the IT, but she won't sit it.

Uh, I wasn't putting a lot of stock in that baby anyway, since it only just now occurred to me after hearing the prediction that Dany'd die in childbirth and that she'd also die by Jon's hand. What a nice fit it'd be if she died by Jon's ..... something else. And if this Ice & Fire pappa was who managed to overcome Dany's curse (Mirri's list of impossible things keeping Dany from ever producing an heir). It's a nice fit. But unless they do a skip forward for the Epilogue you're right there isn't enough time. You know what there also isn't enough time for? Any of this more conventional Dance of Dragons beeswax, since Danee isn't anywhere close to being in position for it, and there's still the northern threat of universal death to see to. So time is short for any eventuality.

My point stands; sweetness is a negative clue to her ultimate fate.

Does it? Because in the past you've proven an untrustworthy source for whether your own points were still standing. But let's say this point is still in the upright position. That gives us one food item pointing to Dany's unworthiness to rule or even survive (berries), and one food item saying she's savvy (poisoned cricket avoidance). So it's currently a metaphysical food-fate tie, which sends us into overtime until she eats dessert or some other 3rd culinary treat to decide her fate based on how it digests. I understand the "sweetness bad" angle, that's another nice find that makes sense. Because she's not sweet, so sweetness trips her up. But, and I'm going to add a second t to this but because it's a huge butt: what if Daenerys is about to FIX Essos by changing the Khal culture from within after taking up her rightful post as the new top "crone," and what if a fix is also found for the newly aimless slave population? Then Daenerys will be sweet indeed. (Sitting pretty). She'll have become the thing that used to be her kryptonite (she'll be shown as an improver of nations), and a match between her and Jon would no longer be poison for her necessarily, because she'd pass Jon's sniff test (ethically speaking) and would have grown up into a worthy ruler. Jon may in fact be the final step in the process of her tummy learning to digest sweet treats, he may teach her her final lessons about putting the people first by being willing to sacrifice your safety to ensure theirs. Etc. The point being that this stuff can still mean anything and we're not locked in to an outcome just because the foreshadowing is somewhat specific.

Uh, I wasn't putting a lot of stock in that baby anyway, since it only just now occurred to me after hearing the prediction that Dany'd die in childbirth and that she'd also die by Jon's hand. What a nice fit it'd be if she died by Jon's ..... something else. And if this Ice & Fire pappa was who managed to overcome Dany's curse (Mirri's list of impossible things keeping Dany from ever producing an heir). It's a nice fit. But unless they do a skip forward for the Epilogue you're right there isn't enough time. You know what there also isn't enough time for? Any of this more conventional Dance of Dragons beeswax, since Danee isn't anywhere close to being in position for it, and there's still the northern threat of universal death to see to. So time is short for any eventuality.

Except GRRM said there will be a second Dance of Dragons, and it will likely start in TWoW, and it may end in ADoS. Aegon is the more immediate threat while the Others are far away safe behind the Wall.

Archived