Jon will end up with Margaery?

TheHouseHB

I like val but dany is gonna be Jon's queen if he takes the throne.i would much rather see Jon with arrianne Martelbut I think marg doesn't have a chance.

You forget that there is an awful lot of foreshadowing of Dany dying at the Wall without sitting on the Iron throne.

The black glass candles, three blacks and one green; three of them is unlit. The overripe peach from the west wall, and when Dany bites in it it tastes so sweet, she cries. Her lion pelt that she got from Drogo is ripped and worn. The rock that turns under her foot, bringing her to her knees with a cry of pain foreshadows Jon taking her crown away.

Whomever Margaery gets with next, the bedding should be conducted in public, on a raised dais, as the wedding guests look on and enjoy the banquet. Let's get this Unsinkable Margeary mission accomplished for sure this time, no doubt, in broad daylight, with 100% certainty, and have someone passing out those classy opera goggles & Mr. Monopoly monacles to the honored guests too, so the lords and ladies can zoom in on the action when it gets good. No more of this "I'm still virginal despite double digit weddings" business.

Sweet Margaery is a goner. She will lose her trial. Though she might not be executed right away.

I think Cersei will win her trial with Robert Strong, and Margeary will lose her's with the Faith. Cersei, thinking it being the height of cunning, will implore the Faith to spare her life and merely have her imprisoned. The Faith will agree, and with Margeary fully at Cersei's disposal, she'll run the Seven Kingdoms again. I think this is an incredibly feasible way Cersei claws her way back in power, and now she won't give a fuck about subtlety except perhaps in the Faith's presence.

You forget that there is an awful lot of foreshadowing of Dany dying at the Wall without sitting on the Iron throne.

The black glass candles, three blacks and one green; three of them is unlit. The overripe peach from the west wall, and when Dany bites in it it tastes so sweet, she cries. Her lion pelt that she got from Drogo is ripped and worn. The rock that turns under her foot, bringing her to her knees with a cry of pain foreshadows Jon taking her crown away.

Those dont seem like foreshadowing to me. A rock really? Sometimes cigar is just cigar.

He's going to end up not having sex again and following his bloody vows for once.

It always annoys me when people say having sex is breaking the vows. Getting married is breaking the vows. Fathering a child is breaking the vows. Sticking Tab A into Slot B is not.

Those dont seem like foreshadowing to me. A rock really? Sometimes cigar is just cigar.

The rock can represent a secret (R+L=J) being revealed, and having something under one's foot means that something is near you and preventing you from doing what you want to do. Jon is Dany's nephew, so he is ahead of her in the Targaryen succession. The rock turning represents Jon telling her the truth of his birth, and the cry of pain that she emits means that she will not take the revelation very well. The fact that this rock bring her to one knee indicates to me that Jon may take away her crown.

The rock can represent a secret (R+L=J) being revealed, and having something under one's foot means that something is near you and preventing you from doing what you want to do. Jon is Dany's nephew, so he is ahead of her in the Targaryen succession. The rock turning represents Jon telling her the truth of his birth, and the cry of pain that she emits means that she will not take the revelation very well. The fact that this rock bring her to one knee indicates to me that Jon may take away her crown.

The rock clearly represents Casterly Rock, commonly referred to as "the Rock", and Dany will be brought to her knees before the Lannisters.

I see Jon, if he gets hitched at all, with three characters, Val, Dany or Arrianne, he is too rustic for Marge. I'm not sure what happens to Marge, I think if Tommen doesn't pan out and she actually survives that marriage, she maybe plays it safe with someone like Harry the Heir or even a widowed Edmure Tully. Edmure would be the perfect match for her.

If Lyanna is actually Jon's mother as we suspect then Jon and Marg is kind of creepy. More important though is can Jon risk marrying her? Someone already nearly killed him he doesn't need to punch his own clock by marrying Margaery.

I don't think that Ghost would stand for it either so that's another problem for Marge as well.

I don't think both have enough plot armor to survive the end series. With Jon being the "main" character, it might work against him even more. But hey, maybe she can be Jon's Queen when he resurrects and becomes the Night's King, after she gets killed by the faith. The Rose of Highgarden becomes Blue Rose of the North in the harsh winter cold. Mayhaps?

I don't see why people think that Margaery is going to lose her trial. The High Septon himself says that he feels that the case against her is very weak. Thats why Margaery is demanded a trial in court and was released into Tarly custody. Unless he has some hidden and not tortured to insanity witness, she doesn't look like losing.

Margeary, if she is as innocent as her family claims she is, then she might be THE MOST USED VIRGIN IN THE HISTORY OF WESTEROS. I do not see this happening. I do see her family throwing her to Aegon and them categorically laughing their (his peeps) asses off at it.

Archived