Jon will end up with Margaery?

TheHouseHB

How and why is Sansa going to get back into KL? I seriously doubt she is ever going to go there again.

And how is Jon going to get there, for that matter? If he gets crowned, he's staying in his own lands.

Unless you're talking about Jon Connington?

He will be there near the end of ADoS and there will be supporters gathering around Jon Snow to overthrow Cersei. All the other claimants(Dany, Euron, Stannis and FAegon) will be dead by this time. And between Jon and Cersei, the choice will be obivious.

The situation of Torrigan the Latecomer and Urrigon Goodbrother is foreshadowing of Jon's ascension and Cersei's downfall.

He will be there near the end of ADoS and there will be supporters gathering around Jon Snow to overthrow Cersei. All the other claimants(Dany, Euron, Stannis and FAegon) will be dead by this time. And between Jon and Cersei, the choice will be obivious.

The situation of Torrigan the Latecomer and Urrigon Goodbrother is foreshadowing of Jon's ascension and Cersei's downfall.

Wow. That is an unusual take on things.

But no, Cersei will not prevail of all those others. She has no actual power. No loyalty, no allies, and soon her children will be dead so no status as regent.

Wow. That is an unusual take on things.

But no, Cersei will not prevail of all those others. She has no actual power. No loyalty, no allies, and soon her children will be dead so no status as regent.

You don't realize that there will be a possiblity that Cersei, as Aerys 2.0 will take hostages from the Tyrells and some of the other houses to keep them loyal after Tommen dies. And yes, Margaery will be one of them.

I say Margaery should run off with Daario. They'd be such a cute couple! :P

Why does everyone keep bringing up Jon's NW status? Once the Others are defeated there won't be a need for a NW any more. No wall, no threat, no Night's Watch. It will be disbanded and he'll be free to marry if he wants.

I don't think that is really possible. Unless Jon sits the IT, Margery or her family won't be interested in him. And that would mean Jon had to leave the North, and I just don't see that happening. No matter what his parentage is, Jon is a northman through and through. He'd hate the South.

Also, I think it very likely that Margery will die in the next book. I think taking her out will be Cersei's last big move before she herself gets taken out.

then they make the hanky panky

if nothing else, show!Jon and show!Marge would be a ridiculously good-looking couple.

(Agreed that Jon would probably hate the South. The blood of the North runs in his veins and all that. Even though he wasn't born there.)

Jon would hate the South, but I think Margaery might not mind the North too much.

Possible. But there is always the Sansa factor. Maybe I'm just dreaming here, but I firmly believe that Sansa and Jon will meet again and work together. And Book!Sansa doesn't trust Margery at all (or at least she shouldn't).

I don't think that is really possible. Unless Jon sits the IT, Margery or her family won't be interested in him. And that would mean Jon had to leave the North, and I just don't see that happening. No matter what his parentage is, Jon is a northman through and through. He'd hate the South.

Also, I think it very likely that Margery will die in the next book. I think taking her out will be Cersei's last big move before she herself gets taken out.

Me too. Margaery is not long for this world.

Clearly the Wildlings need to march south without Jon, liberate Winterfell and move on to KL where Tormund will "steal" Margaery and she'll find she really likes Wildling ways. ETA: quick, before it's too late!

Me too. Margaery is not long for this world.

Clearly the Wildlings need to march south without Jon, liberate Winterfell and move on to KL where Tormund will "steal" Margaery and she'll find she really likes Wildling ways. ETA: quick, before it's too late!

Har!

I think Renly was just hoping Margaery looked like the love of Roberts life (Lyanna).

The only way I see Jon ending up with Margaery is if he becomes King of the Seven Kingdoms. This would be beneficial as he would need Southern support and Margaery has the experience he lacks with the players down South.

Alternatives-

Arianne- Dorne would probably be bitter if Rhaegar's son with Lyanna ends up on the Throne and not Elia's children so marrying a Martell would be making amends. However, she is probably destined for Faegon.

Val- A stranger wildling woman with no powerful name and nothing to offer. Nope. This would be Robb marrying Jeyne, only less beneficial. Although, she would make a good Queen in the North- creating stronger ties between the Wildlings and Northerners.

If Jon does end up on the IT then him and Margery could work, political wise if not for love or attraction.

Although, lets be honest- This was the dream couple.

I hope so. That means more Natalie Dormer on the show. Which is very good.

:agree: This too!

I think Renly was just hoping Margaery looked like the love of Roberts life (Lyanna).

The only way I see Jon ending up with Margaery is if he becomes King of the Seven Kingdoms. This would be beneficial as he would need Southern support and Margaery has the experience he lacks with the players down South.

Alternatives-

Arianne- Dorne would probably be bitter if Rhaegar's son with Lyanna ends up on the Throne and not Elia's children so marrying a Martell would be making amends. However, she is probably destined for Faegon.

Val- A stranger wildling woman with no powerful name and nothing to offer. Nope. This would be Robb marrying Jeyne, only less beneficial. Although, she would make a good Queen in the North- creating stronger ties between the Wildlings and Northerners.

If Jon does end up on the IT then him and Margery could work, political wise if not for love or attraction.

:agree: This too!

I'm pretty sure she's more than that. Probably, as her sister Dalla, she's some kind of northern priest.

I'm pretty sure she's more than that. Probably, as her sister Dalla, she's some kind of northern priest.

She still offers nothing politically.

Jon will already be at a disadvantage if he becomes King because he lacks Southern politics/culture experience. Val even less so. She wouldn't understand how anything works and be laughing/scowling at all the nobles for their ways.

Just look at the nasty/ignorant streak in Val when it comes to Shireen. There is just too much Wildling in her.

Good Love interest for Jon Snow. Not a good Queen for the Seven Kingdoms though.

Who says that when the Others are coming/have come, there needs to follow a political marriage? The King alone isn't the only one to fight then, it might very well be about human survival.

The Watch has send out letters time and time again and no one believes them, the only way people do is when the Others come knocking on their doors. Marrying a Tyrell won't give you much of an advantage, as everyone will need to fight.

And afterwards I'd be very pissed (even if silently) at whichever Lord that got sent a letter and didn't respond earlier than when the Others started overrunning Westeros. No need to 'reward' someone with a royal marriage then. And definitely not a Tyrell who is so desperate to be Queen that she'd marry every bastard around (or her family makes her).

The whole of Westeros might need to rebuild. Tax those greedy Lords who went to play the Game of Thrones into the ground to save the less fortunate and biggest victims in all of this: the smallfolk.

Archived