Episode 6 Preview

I can't wait for Jaime and Tywin part two. People who were underwhelmed by their head-to-head in "Two Swords". This is why they didn't release their full ire on one another. They were saving it for Cogman.

He does! But I think he's alone when Jaime visits him...but it would be awesome if there was some other reason for them showing us him eat...:)

Oh I will. My tumblr will probably explode after ep.9.

Since your a stannis fan do you and others think they will have them say Stannis! Stannis! Stannis! Or just have some badass music.

As I said, I didn't mean any offence. If I did, I am sorry

Oh gosh, none taken at all! I was just saying it's a pretty logical move on HBOs part to skip that week. Ratings would definitely suffer over here otherwise.

^ Really? You think Margaery and Jaime will testify against him? Wouldn't that make Margaery look pretty evil, since she knows damn well Tyrion is innocent? And why would Jaime testify against him?

Well, in the books, there were some more nuanced testimonies. Cersei deliberatly started slow before making appear witnesses with stories more and more gruesome until Shae.

^Of course there'll be a badass shot of Stannis on horse back with a sword. We've seen glimpses of the charge already and since Stannis has already been established as a front line general type, then it stands to reason he's riding too. And slicing and dicing. And he's Stephen Dillane.

^What's the spoiler policy for this thread btw, iheartseverus because people are dropping spoilers left and right and it doesn't say "book spoilers" in the title. I'd say most of us are sullied but I remember feeling guilty when there was an unsullied stumbling across the "little questions" thread.

To my thinking, anyone who's going into a thread that's labeled a preview of stuff they haven't seen yet, is actively looking for spoilers. As to book spoilers vs. show spoilers, IMHO, that amounts to the same thing. The only way anyone can discuss what's coming up in episodes no one has seen yet, is to refer to what happens in the books and then extrapolate that into how the show may or may not handle it. Again, just my opinion, but I think if Ran or the other Mods saw it differently, they would have tacked a 'Book Spoiler' warning on these threads.

As for episode 8 I hope they end it on the Wall and start episode 10 at the Wall (as it's a tradition of the episodes 9 - 10 in the show so far).

No, no, no! Episode 8 will definitely end with Oberyn and the Mountain.

By the way, who do we think will testify against Tyrion in the show ?

I'd bet for : Meryn Trant, Pycelle, Margaery, Varys, Bronn, Jaime, Cersei, Shae.

I know it's a lot but if they pull it off it could be amazing !

Ser Meryn: They've kinda ignored him recently. He gets like one or two lines every season.

Pycelle: Oh yeah, we'll be getting him

Margaery: I doubt it, she doesn't have much reason to. She and Cersei (despite this week) don't get along so she wouldn't be convinced by her.

Varys: Of course.

Bronn: I don't think we'll be seeing him. His relationship with Tyrion in the show is more friendly

Jaime: Definitely not. He even says "This trial is a farce!" He'd be the ultimate hypocrite.

Cersei: Probably

Shae: I think they may save her for episode 7

My theory is that this episode we'll see the minor people (Pycelle, maybe Ser Meryn, maybe Cersei) and there's a chance Varys is this week. If he isn't, they'll start next week with him. I think it'll be (1)Varys, (2)Bronn and Tyrion, (3) Shae and (4) Oberyn and Tyrion.

^They haven't had many war-cries yet in the show.

Oh, I think Tyrion's 'Those are brave men out there--lets go kill them!' and Stannis' own 'Come with me and take this city!' were pretty exciting rallying cries.

Jaime: Definitely not. He even says "This trial is a farce!" He'd be the ultimate hypocrite.

Yet we have seen shots in tihe promo of him and Cersei face to face during the trial, so something will play out there.

They should really make a mention of it on the show, with all the rape scenes outrage going on.

It also looks like there will be plenty of support for Tyrion from Jaime, I love these two together.

I hope they'll have the chant otherwise half of my episode recap is going to be me bitterly bitching about them excluding it. BUT if there is some badass shot of Stannis on a horse, wielding his sword I may still be as happy as if chant was there :)

They probably won't, it'd make Stannis likable to a lot of the viewing audience and they can't have that.

Man I'm gonna need to take a day off work after seeing that....to rewatch it over and over

Let's hope for the best! :) Meanwhile I keep mentioning it to my Unsullied friends in my never ending quest to make them understand that Stannis is awesome ^^

I think the shot of Cersei, if that is the one you mean (in my avatar), is her looking all bloodthirsty when Tyrion enters the room

Embellish. Stannis does it himself like Eddard Stark only he uses his teeth!

Well, so it goes with Mace. But he'll inject some fun to the proceedings. I've rewatched "First of His Name" a few times and I've picked up on some of the stuff he was saying during the coronation. It's pretty funny.

I'm wondering if the three judges will have real high-light during the trial.

Tywin for sure, he'll have amazing lines.

Oberyn, I hope they give him some snarky bites and remarks.

Mace, maybe not a fool all the time, I'd like if they'd show him somehow not thaaaaat dumb ! ^^

I'm wondering if the three judges will have real high-light during the trial.

Tywin for sure, he'll have amazing lines.

Oberyn, I hope they give him some snarky bites and remarks.

Mace, maybe not a fool all the time, I'd like if they'd show him somehow not thaaaaat dumb ! ^^

I truly do not believe Mace is as dumb as people say. I mean look at what he's accomplished.

Archived