Episode 6 Preview

Seems a very focused episode. King's Landing, Stannis, Theon/Ramsay, and Dany. Possibly no Arya, Sansa, Brienne, Jon, or Bran.

I think it'll be structured exactly as episode two was. Final 20 minutes or so will be devoted to the trial.

Well this is ramsay, one of his major qualities is his fearlessness which is mentioned in the books many times.

Right it's just that in close quarters against armored, shield wearing Ironborn that maybe isn't the best idea to lead the charge with no armor on. Wonder how he got all that blood on himself though?

Maybe he doesn't like when Myranda slaps him :dunno:

Hazzea confirmed for episode 6. I thought it was 8, but this makes sense. The chapter with her holding court and meeting supplicants ends with meeting the goatherder.

So Dany/Daario sex in E7. E8 hesitating what to do with dragons and probably finding out Jorah is still spying on her and reporting to Varys (who is reading Jorah Mail to the Small Council in E6). E9 skip. E10 banishing Jorah and chaining The Children.

In fact, I loved how "First of His Name" makes it clear Daenerys has the power to invade but she stays behind because Jorah, who was against her slave crusade ("We don't need Yunkai, Khaleesi"), is now using her slave crusade to convince her to stay.

It'll be intense. Good to see Jaime confronting Tywin, though we know it won't make any difference. Strange to see Ramsey with those slashes preparing to fight with no shirt. Anxious to see what state Theon/Reek will have disintegrated to by this time and how Asha will react. Wondering where Bolton is during all this. Guess no Arya, no Eyrie, no Dany (Yay!), no Jon, no Bran. Probably why 4.05 did so much catchup work on those story lines.

It'll be intense. Good to see Jaime confronting Tywin, though we know it won't make any difference. Strange to see Ramsey with those slashes preparing to fight with no shirt. Anxious to see what state Theon/Reek will have disintegrated to by this time and how Asha will react. Wondering where Bolton is during all this. Guess no Arya, no Eyrie, no Dany (Yay!), no Jon, no Bran. Probably why 4.05 did so much catchup work on those story lines.

Dany is in the trailer.

Now we know why Jaime and Tywin's confrontation in "Two Swords" was somewhat muted. They've milked it into another scene later down the line, which I think is a good choice. This time they'll have an even bigger disagreement and more sparks will fly.

I really doubt that Bran or Jon will show up because we've seen them so much in eps. 4 and 5. The focus will be tighter and they'll give the trial, Yara's attack and Stan with the IBOB room to play out.

Varys knows really quickly that Dany is staying as "Queen of Meereen", so I guess Jorah is still spying on her (and that's how he'll get banned)? I don't like that.

News seems to travel really fast in GoT anyway

I'm waiting to see how seriously the Small Council takes the news of Dany. Tywin did seem to take a deep, pouty breath of "jesus wtf do I have to deal with now"

Excited for Asha/Yara, love her but i'm not sure how this change will work

The Ironborn and Ramsays troops look fairly even in number in that scene, and the Ironborn guys seem to be better armed and armored and are supposedly the "best killers on the Iron Islands"

Interested to see how that plays out in anyway that makes sense and interested to see where Asha ends up. I also think it's odd Balon let his last chance for an heir run off on such a dangerous mission with such a little amount of men. The whole situation is odd.

The Ironborn and Ramsays troops look fairly even in number in that scene, and the Ironborn guys seem to be better armed and armored and are supposedly the "best killers on the Iron Islands"

Interested to see how that plays out in anyway that makes sense and interested to see where Asha ends up. I also think it's odd Balon let his last chance for an heir run off on such a dangerous mission with such a little amount of men. The whole situation is odd.

That's just the way the show plots things

Archived