Episode 6 Preview

Hazzea confirmed for episode 6. I thought it was 8, but this makes sense. The chapter with her holding court and meeting supplicants ends with meeting the goatherder.

So Dany/Daario sex in E7. E8 hesitating what to do with dragons and probably finding out Jorah is still spying on her and reporting to Varys (who is reading Jorah Mail to the Small Council in E6). E9 skip. E10 banishing Jorah and chaining The Children.

In fact, I loved how "First of His Name" makes it clear Daenerys has the power to invade but she stays behind because Jorah, who was against her slave crusade ("We don't need Yunkai, Khaleesi"), is now using her slave crusade to convince her to stay.

Very well put. I hope it will go down like this and it does seem likely. Also looking forward to seeing Drogon :)

So, this episode will have 2 major detours from the books going on: Stannis at Braavos & Yara at the Dreadfort (this one announced since last season). The Stan stuff could be played well to bring him back to canon since they're streatching the Wall storyline somewhat. But the Yara stuff has been discussed to death for a year now. Where's she going? I hope they're not changing her whole story.

The show seems very whimsical as to which storylines get stretched out with filler (Bran, Jon, Stannis) and which ones are being moved along without bumps (Brienne, Theon, Dany). Keeping the pace (and averaging both sides) is the KL stuff.

Finally, Asha! Really, really hope she doesn't become a torture victim though.

Speaking of Balon, when are we gonna see him die and possibly confirm the theories about his death ?

I assume it will be in the final episode, to help pave way for next season's reintroduction of the Ironborn.

Stan the Man's point was that his namesake is back in alpha mode after spending significant screentime being more inverse and brooding. He had quite the gleam in his eye. I guess this will be what resuscitates Stan and Dave's (b)romance, after Dave's clever plan to write to the IBOB bears fruit. I'm liking what I see and am looking forward to it.

As for Yara, we'll find out where this is all going. It looks promising, especially with Ramsay going all mad dog on some Ironborn fellows and bringing on some psychopathic shirtless fanservice for the ladies. I just wonder how she could possibly get out of this squeeze alive. In the trailer we can see that Yara and co. actually have Theon and we know Theon will get taken back...So I dunno. Here's hoping she escapes somehow.

So I guess this'll have most of Tyrion's trial, except for Oberyn's decision to be his champion? I really wonder how they can play out Shae as witness (and episode 10 for that matter). They had to know they were going to give themselves a lot of headache with the way they changed her character.

its verry intersting that yara and her crew even manage to to succesfully take theon from his cell and actually have him when ramsay arrives at his kennels. it looks to be a pretty fair fight, ramsay has a few more,but yara has the better soldiers. It looks like it would be pretty hard to get reek back. So maybe its reek who chooses to return to his masters side in his broken stae. As for ramsay being shirless and coverd in blood, I dont think myrannda had a fun night.

So I guess this'll have most of Tyrion's trial, except for Oberyn's decision to be his champion? I really wonder how they can play out Shae as witness (and episode 10 for that matter). They had to know they were going to give themselves a lot of headache with the way they changed her character.

I never understood this sentiment. Shae was shown to be petty, brash, and overemotional from the get-go. Sure, she loved Tyrion but that doesn't automatically erase all a person's negative characteristics. What's so unrealistic about a scorned lover (a petty, brash, and overemotional one at that) becoming vengeful.

Archived