Episode 6 Preview

By the way, I don't know where to post this (I tried submitting a thread some time ago, but it got deleted), so I'm really sorry if this is inappropriate (please forgive me :bawl: ), but what do you guys think will happen in Mockingbird? We haven't really seen much from it.

We know it cannot be the Moon Door, since we know that Alex Graves filmed a shot with Lysa and Sansa. So what will be the big moment there?

I think it will include these things:

- Jon's triumphant return to Castle Black

- The Mountain cutting up those people

- Tyrion + Bronn

- Tyrion + Oberyn

- Probably the Brienne biting the ear off scene (could be episode 8 too though, but probably in this one)

- Dany and Daario's scene

- Something with Sansa/Littlefinger and the Vale (I'm truly stumped on what it can be- seems pretty important)

What else do you expect to see this episode? How good do you expect it to be?

Personally I want the moondoor to be in finale, but it looks like it's going to be in episode 7, especially after the last episode. They have sped up Sansa's storyline and unless they find some sort of filler for her arc, pretty sure they will do moondoor in episode 7. Even if Alex Graves filmed it, it could easily be moved.

lol at him thinking the 6th episode will be weak. I think this episode looks great.

It looks so gooood! :)

1. Yara attacking the Dreadfort :fencing:

2. Stannis at the Iron Bank

3. A Small Council scene

4. Dany and Drogon's "leavings".

5. A Varys and Oberyn scene.

6. Tywin eating dinner, snack, lunch whatever (every Tywin scene so far has been good).

7. Tyrion's trial.

8. Jaime ranting about the trial being a farse.

9. Written by THE Bryan Cogman.

This could even be the new best non episode 9 episode. HYPE HYPE HYPE!

^

That's the thing. Moat Caillin, given the guy playing Ralf Kenning being in a Alex Graves episode, is either episode eight or ten or both. So that is why we see Reek in his old Greyjoy armour in the first trailer and where we'll see that shot of Roose and Ramsay meeting with two groups of men. That means they must have successfully dealt with Yara's attack if they are able to then leave the Dreadfort behind and head down to the Neck. I guess Yara will have to survive because Asha is still alive and has the Kingsmoot and all of that. But I can't see Ramsay just letting her go either. But they couldn't have her prisoner during Moat Caillin because then they'd send her with the white flag, not Theon because Balon values her more than him. So my guess is she escapes somehow but her force is destroyed.

^

That's the thing. Moat Caillin, given the guy playing Ralf Kenning being in a Alex Graves episode, is either episode eight or ten or both. So that is why we see Reek in his old Greyjoy armour in the first trailer and where we'll see that shot of Roose and Ramsay meeting with two groups of men. That means they must have successfully dealt with Yara's attack if they are able to then leave the Dreadfort behind and head down to the Neck. I guess Yara will have to survive because Asha is still alive and has the Kingsmoot and all of that. But I can't see Ramsay just letting her go either. But they couldn't have her prisoner during Moat Caillin because then they'd send her with the white flag, not Theon because Balon values her more than him. So my guess is she escapes somehow but her force is destroyed.

Sounds plausible, thanks!

It's weird that some people are going to be mad if Yara lives and call the whole thing useless filler. I much prefer her living than dying and completely changing the Greyjoy/North story. or becoming fake Arya.

Just let her escape and go back to the Iron Islands for a good Kingsmoot to start season 5. With Balon likely dying to end this season or start next

It's weird that some people are going to be mad if Yara lives and call the whole thing useless filler. I much prefer her living than dying and completely changing the Greyjoy/North story. or becoming fake Arya.

Just let her escape and go back to the Iron Islands for a good Kingsmoot to start season 5. With Balon likely dying to end this season or start next

Other than the happenings of Episode 8 "The Mountain and the Viper," this is one of the scenes I'm most looking forward too.

We won't get Shae, the "guilty of being a dwarf" speech or the demand for trial by combat in the next episode. They are just teasing us with the "how do you plead" quote which marks the start if the trial, not the end. We will just get some set up with the trial going badly and people lining up to testify against Tyrion.

Again, I'm quite sure Yara will end up back at the Iron Islands for the end of the season after Balon's death and this whole story arc is too make the viewer root for her at the Kingsmoot and have the Bolton do something before Winterfell.

I've said this before on another thread but one thing that could happen would be if Ramsay set the dogs on Yara (say she got away on foot or maybe Ramsay was just stupid enough to catch her and then risk her escape so he could play his game) and kills one of the pooches with the blade she keeps between her breasts.

She could escape by sea with a few of her men (Qarl the Maid and Tris Botley equivilents) only to run into Stannis - the distances between Asha and Stannis as it stands now are small. Obviously, in this scenario, the Kingsmoot doesnt happen, or occurs without Asha... with the second option, this provides a reason for it to be invalidated, since in the Show Theon is known to be alive by Balon at the very least. Just throwing ideas out there.

We won't get Shae, the "guilty of being a dwarf" speech or the demand for trial by combat in the next episode. They are just teasing us with the "how do you plead" quote which marks the start if the trial, not the end. We will just get some set up with the trial going badly and people lining up to testify against Tyrion.

In the trailer where Tywin says "do you confess" (paraphrase) amd Tyrion rises, that is what makes me think of the "guilty of being a dwarf" speech. Iirc, that is similar to the preceding line in the books

She could escape by sea with a few of her men (Qarl the Maid and Tris Botley equivilents) only to run into Stannis - the distances between Asha and Stannis as it stands now are small. Obviously, in this scenario, the Kingsmoot doesnt happen, or occurs without Asha... with the second option, this provides a reason for it to be invalidated, since in the Show Theon is known to be alive by Balon at the very least. Just throwing ideas out there.

Could happen. Although I expect the last we'll see of Stannis this season before the Wall will be in Braavos.

I've said this before on another thread but one thing that could happen would be if Ramsay set the dogs on Yara (say she got away on foot or maybe Ramsay was just stupid enough to catch her and then risk her escape so he could play his game) and kills one of the pooches with the blade she keeps between her breasts.

Or she could take a minor arrow wound and use the head to kill the dogs/Myranda? That would be pretty badass to.

Could happen. Although I expect the last we'll see of Stannis this season before the Wall will be in Braavos.

Yes, I thought of that as I posted actually :(

However, I do quite like the idea that this storylije is to get her to the East side of Westeros, perhaps to set her up for capture by Stannis in S5 or even involve her in the Rickon Stark storyline (assuming there is a significant storyline)

^Yeah it looks like a good one. Plus it's a reunion of the creative team behind "What is Dead May Never Die", Sakharov and Cogman.

That episode is so underrated. Theon's decision, Myrcella's marriage plans, "power resides where men believe it resides", Yoren's monologue and Yoren's death. All of those scenes didn't heavily rely on the books and were great because of great directing and great writing.

Archived