Episode 6 Preview

But that's mostly because ASOS is just one book, by the time we get to the "uplifting" part, the Red Wedding is still fresh in our minds, the second half of ASOS is mostly "happy" because it needed to balanced the sh**storm that preceed it.

Anyways, answering what sad momments are next this season: Sandor's death, Danny locking the dragons and banishing Jorah, Oberyn's death. Tyrion and Jaime departing in bd terms, and LF getting control of the Vale (though some may think Lysa's flying lessons was a good thing :P)

Her flying lessons should be even better on screen, color me excited :thumbsup:

Daario and Missandei are confirmed as season 5 regulars. I think the next most likely candidates are Tommen, Barristan and Roose. Maybe Qyburn. There's six spots to be filled in any case (right?):

Tywin, Shae, Joffrey and Ygritte are certainly out. Likely Varys and Sandor.

Daario and Missandei are confirmed as season 5 regulars. I think the next most likely candidates are Tommen, Barristan and Roose. Maybe Qyburn. There's six spots to be filled in any case (right?):

Tywin, Shae, Joffrey and Ygritte are certainly out. Likely Varys and Sandor.

Yep. There will plenty of room for new main cast coming up :)

With all of the villain departures in season 4

Joffrey, Locke, Karl, Tywin

the show really needs the Boltons to provide momentum to the story. The producers would be wise to give Roose plenty of material in season 5 and beyond.

^I think they will. That scene in episode two and Roose and Ramsay's next scene together, probably in episode ten, are perfect set up for their fucked up dynamic as displayed in ADWD. And that will make for good, terrifying television.

I honestly can't decide who I'm more excited for, though that Ramsay scene looks crazy. I really want to see ballistic Ramsay but Roose was so awesome in episode 2.

Ballistic Ramsay has now made me crave a scene of what Ramsay would do to a pinata at a kids' bday party. Dear lord

I love the Boltons and their fucked up relationship. Awesome grand guignol entertainment! So yeah, I'm way more hyped for the Dreadfort than King's Landing. It's really fun to read the actors' interviews on it.

Roose is perfection. Part ice-lich, part Putin troll, all hot-voiced badass. I really like show!Ramsay too, in the sense of macabre amusement (plus the actor's gorgeous). So wonderfully bonkers...then he chats with Roose and Roose punches him in the throat without lifting a finger.

Plus, Yara. Had to fistpump when she said "Theon Greyjoy." I love sibling rescue missions, the more suicidal and foolhardy the better.

Ballistic Ramsay has now made me crave a scene of what Ramsay would do to a pinata at a kids' bday party. Dear lord

Duh, he'd fill it with dead cut-open frogs and just stand near the cake wearing his "Hi Mama Walda" smile.

Interested to see how that plays out in anyway that makes sense and interested to see where Asha ends up. I also think it's odd Balon let his last chance for an heir run off on such a dangerous mission with such a little amount of men. The whole situation is odd.

Given the way the scene played out, I don't think Balon "let" Yara do anything. Balon was quite content to leave Theon to his fate, whereas Yara was not. What was he going to do? Throw his heir and only living child (as far as he is concerned) in chains? I mean, he could have, but it seems to me that Yara had made her mind up, and nothing was going to stop her from attempting to rescue Theon.

In terms of the strategy... Well, you don't send an entire battalion on an extraction mission - you send a small force of highly skilled soldiers.

Archived