Tattoo Party in LA

I'll consider it...if somebody tells me what time its on today. :P

Working on it. Sheesh for someone not even considering getting a tattoo *yet* you sure are pushy about it :) Better start considering :P

Working on it. Sheesh for someone not even considering getting a tattoo *yet* you sure are pushy about it :) Better start considering :P

I just spoke with Yvonne...we've moved back to 3:30.

I think we have 3 people not in the chest tourney so they can get us started. Damn I'm so excited. I know Yvonne was laughing at me as I was explaining the trying to juggle the schedule around the Con activities.

I got my latest Tattoo done, its here. It was inspired by Ro and her design for the World Con "Night's Watch" shirt.

I won't be getting another tattoo at the con, but I'll love to go to the shop with everyone.

I got my latest Tattoo done, its here. It was inspired by Ro and her design for the World Con "Night's Watch" shirt.

I won't be getting another tattoo at the con, but I'll love to go to the shop with everyone.

That's very cool Watcher,a nd you're welcome to come and hang out with us ;)

So , no luck with paypal . I don`t think it likes my sketchy email addy . I really want to come along after the chess match to get work done . Will keep trying . I am getting a smaller rose on my lower back . It`s a relatively small piece . Will there be piercers available ? Hope so :)

So , no luck with paypal . I don`t think it likes my sketchy email addy . I really want to come along after the chess match to get work done . Will keep trying . I am getting a smaller rose on my lower back . It`s a relatively small piece . Will there be piercers available ? Hope so :)

They have piercers on staff...I have thought about this, but it's to be a reward and I haven't earned it yet

oh, and I wasn't possitive about you....sorry, but in the end, I sent the deposits for 8. I'm sure they'd be able to fit you in...they had to guess at most of the times as only 3 people sent in pics of the ones they are getting, so most everyone ended up with an hr scheduled.

That's fine X-Ray, we still have 2 not in the game and several pawns, plus there is only 1/2 overlap. we shouldn't have any problems.

Mormie, Odie, not a problem for either.

Yvonne actually seems a little excited (or intrigued I guess is a better word)...guess it's not everyday they get so many people coming as a group, especially those coming from overseas (not to mention the WorldCon)

Just to make sure, I have Ghosts Companion and LacyB not signed up for the chess tournament, so they will be there at 3:30...the rest of us a little after 4. If we can manage chess pics first, myself and other pawns may also be able to be there at or close to 3:30.

(and I liked the idea of a chest tourney much better ;) )

Archived