Looking back, was the dothraki storyline dull?

Frey Kings

Alas, my poor Silver Queen is always getting flack for Meereen. I may be one of the six people in the world that loves all her chapters. Some more or less than others, but i still enjoy them.

I'm one of those six. I'll admit on first read I was really itching for Dany to move on up to Westeros, but even so I liked her chapters.

I've always enjoyed Dany's chapters because in the begining she was the only POV in Essos and she was the only insight to that side I the world. And I enjoyed her more in aGoT because of the Dothraki who lived a completly different life then the people of Westeros

couldn't. agree. more.

The Dothraki story was relevant as it helped Dany develop as a person, and it will obviously continue in the next book given her final chapter in Dance. Plus the threat of the Dothraki helped develop matters in Westeros. And in comparison to Mereen.....

All in all the Dothraki stuff was and will be vital to the story.

Alas, my poor Silver Queen is always getting flack for Meereen. I may be one of the six people in the world that loves all her chapters. Some more or less than others, but i still enjoy them.

Fellow member of the club of six checking in.

And I thought the Dothraki chapters in AGoT were the best in that book, and among the best of the entire series tbh.

And I thought the Dothraki chapters in AGoT were the best in that book, and among the best of the entire series tbh.

I think, and this might be controversial, but for me, Stannis' pov was one of the best chapters of all time. Of all time!

Archived