Theories that are just ridiculous.

syrio, ned, or rhaegar are alive as X

X is really Benjen

theon durden

dany is not the ultimate anagonist of the story :cool4:

Daario and darkstar are anybody special or secret identity or that they are not completely annoying

any secret Targ theory (other than r+l=j)

syrio, ned, or rhaegar are alive as X

X is really Benjen

theon durden

dany is not the ultimate anagonist of the story :cool4:

Daario and darkstar are anybody special or secret identity or that they are not completely annoying

any secret Targ theory (other than r+l=j)

That Theon was confronted by a ghost of his former self seems the most likely conclusion. But even if you disagree, and very reasonable minds do, I don't think it belongs in the same realm as Euron is the Dusky Woman.

Tyrion will betray dany and will overthrow Cersei and place Shireen on a throne, he will then adopt Tommen and Mycella as his heirs, and that how he get revenge on his family.

This theory can actually happen if you take out "Shireen on the throne". We all know Tyrion loves Tommen and Myrcella, he will have no problem with adopting them and making them heirs. Also it is possible that he will betray Dany to save Jaime.

hmm.. what are the logistics of Darkstar being Viserys? not that im entertaining the idea, but it just sounds SO unbelievable, i have to know what they think would parallel the two

I came up with that idea, as a joke.

It goes something like this. Varys finds a way of replacing Viserys with a boy of the same age, probably the real Gerold Dayne. The real Viserys is then raised by the Daynes under that false identity. But then the false Viserys goes mad, and starts believing he is the real Viserys... and the rest is history.

Maester Aemon skinchanged Mance's Baby right before he died.

"I must go to her. I must. Would that I was even ten years younger." p 525 AFFC

"For all these years I've lingered, waiting, watching, and now that the day has dawned I am too old. I am dying, Sam. Tears ran from his blind white eyes at that admission. Death should hold no fear for a man as old as me, but it does. Isn t that silly? It is always dark where I am, so why should I fear the darkness? Yet I cannot help but wonder what will follow, when the last warmth leaves my body. Will I feast forever in the Father s golden hall as the septons say? Will I talk with Egg again, find Dareon whole and happy, hear my sisters singing to their children? What if the horselords have the truth of it? Will I ride through the night sky forever on a stallion made of flame? Or must I return again to this vale of sorrow? Who can say, truly? Who has been beyond the wall of death to see? Only the wights, and we know what they are like. We know."

Once he woke up weeping. "The dragon must have three heads, he wailed, but I am too old and frail to be one of them. I should be with her, showing her the way, but my body has betrayed me." p 527 AFFC

"The night before he died, he asked if he might hold the babe, Gilly went on. I was afraid he might drop him, but he never did. He rocked him and hummed a song for him, and Dallas boy reached up and touched his face. The way he pulled his lip I thought he might be hurting him, but it only made the old man laugh." p 528 AFFC

I dunno why, but I run out of breath when I read stuff like that with no full stops. Even when I'm reading it in my head. Srsly though..., just wow...

I don't want anyone who wishes to have a civil discourse about the occasional ridiculousness of the ASOIAF fandom to be unaware of that thread.

Archived