Theories that are just ridiculous.

Tyrion is (or any of Tywin's children for that matter) a Targaryen and that he is one of the 3 heads and will be a dragonrider ughhh it just makes my stomach turn.

The dusky lady is Euron, like what?

That Benjen is Coldhands although Leaf explicitly states that "that one died long ago" its more annoying than anything

Oh I read this ridiculous one today that stated Grey Wind is alive, running around the Riverlands w/ Nymeria and will at some point run into Sansa, recognize her and she will wary into him.

I know I've read more wickedly ridic ones before thou

Leaf's comment is problematic but I don't think it renders the theory that Benjen is Coldhands ridiculous.

Not really. It's completely impossible. Also, the theory doesn't explain Euron's eye. Daario has two blue eyes, not a black and blue.

I wouldn't say completely impossible. More like probable. Anyways, the warlocks are screwing around with his eye for him.

What theory is that?

That when she arrives in Westeros, her best chance of a.marriage alliance would.be to a Frey....and.not just any Frey, but old Walder himself.

Thankfully, it was a troll thread though.

Oh I found another good one:

The Tattered Prince is Gerion Lannister (I would love to see Gerion return, but him being the Tattered Prince, ... no)

Others also think, that Gerion might be Daario or that he might even be the kindly man in Braavos.

Pissing myself laughing hahahaha but damn you at the same time hahaha. I was drinking tea while I was reading this and I started laughing and spilled the tea :'(

Guys I believe we have a winner thread here!! No theory gets more hilarious than this one!

And here I thought the real answer to all of this was: The three of them in bed, Ned, Cat, and Maester Luwin. :bang: Yeah, I'm head-banging at my stupidity. :blushing:

ETA: I can't believe D&D didn't try that for the tvshow, come to think of it, LOL

Pissing myself laughing hahahaha but damn you at the same time hahaha. I was drinking tea while I was reading this and I started laughing and spilled the tea :'(

Guys I believe we have a winner thread here!! No theory gets more hilarious than this one!

Nothing beats the theory that Asha is a man.

And here I thought the real answer to all of this was: The three of them in bed, Ned, Cat, and Maester Luwin. :bang: Yeah, I'm head-banging at my stupidity. :blushing:

ETA: I can't believe D&D didn't try that for the tvshow, come to think of it, LOL

ROFL this thread just gets better and better!!

The lord honourable Stark going in for a 3 way. I bet Brandon is wishing he didn't head off to King's Landing now hahahahaha

Archived