Theories that are just ridiculous.

1. They found some Valyrian dragon-binding horn buried by the fist of the first men with obsidian arrows and daggers, rather than, oh say, the Horn of Joramun, perhaps, or just some stupid horn? - that one really riles my blood.

2. Jatin

3. Jojen Paste

4. Theon Durden

5. Stannis is awesome

6. Daenerys will let herself get taken to Vaes Dothrak instead of turning Khal Jhaqo inside out.

7. Character x is actually a Targaryen/Blackfyre - only Jon Snow will I accept as non-crackpot.

8. A faceless man is wasting his time in Winterfell trying to assassinate some nobody there, when everyone there is more than ready and willing to kill someone else inside.

1. They found some Valyrian dragon-binding horn buried by the fist of the first men with obsidian arrows and daggers, rather than, oh say, the Horn of Joramun, perhaps, or just some stupid horn? - that one really riles my blood.

2. Jatin

3. Jojen Paste

4. Theon Durden

5. Stannis is awesome

6. Daenerys will let herself get taken to Vaes Dothrak instead of turning Khal Jhaqo inside out.

7. Character x is actually a Targaryen/Blackfyre - only Jon Snow will I accept as non-crackpot.

8. A faceless man is wasting his time in Winterfell trying to assassinate some nobody there, when everyone there is more than ready and willing to kill someone else inside.

1. Idiotic.

2. Huh?

3. Possible.

4. Possible.

5. True.

6. Idiotic.

7. Idiotic.

8. Idiotic.

OMG! The scales have fallen from my eyes!

I think the Benjen=Daario also came about because of HBO casting in season 4. I could be wrong, I hope I'm wrong.

There's a brand new one about Bran and Willas being the same person, who was a love child of Ned Stark and Olenna Tyrell. The author insists that he's serious.

That's the one that had me in stitches. It's so popular that it went over the reply limit and a new version had to be created. I swear that guy is trolling, I'm almost sure of it.

Basically everything that is cited as foreshadowing for a Sandor/Sansa love affair.

Shipping threads and theories also kill me. I saw a YouTube video where Martin gave me the impression that the theory isn't entirely baseless since he played with it, but he also gave the impression that there's no way it's going to be a happy ending.

That's the one that had me in stitches. It's so popular that it went over the reply limit and a new version had to be created. I swear that guy is trolling, I'm almost sure of it.

he seems so sure of his theory

and there is also another one that Kevan may live that cersei will awake him as she did with Gregor by the help of qyburn ...the OP also believed in his theory he replied to everyone who opposed his theory which is everyone

There's a brand new one about Bran and Willas being the same person, who was a love child of Ned Stark and Olenna Tyrell. The author insists that he's serious.

Wait!! This isn't canon yet?! :commie:

Archived