Theories that are just ridiculous.

why is the bran=willas theory so outrageous? the evidence is clearly there. the foreshadowing, the symbolism.

basically it's N+O=B/W

and these are the logistics:

-Bran IS Willas, his apparent wheelchair smuggled by a Martell and given to Doran due to the bad blood between Martells/Tyrells

-Bran is the Blue Rose, growing out of the chink of ice in Daenerys' House of the Undying Visions

-Whenever a Blue Rose is mentioned, or seen, it is foreshadowing to the impending symbolism of Brans descent

-Ned + Olenna = Bran/Willas

-Dog basically told the entire world Bran is Willas, when the Gravedigger knelt to pet him in Brienne's chapter, and Dog had a rose in it's mouth. But we just refused to see that, didn't we?

-When Daenerys reclaims her dragons, in the house of the undying, and one of them flies to the Weirwood framed door, Daenerys has a vision of a winged wolf lying in a bed of roses, entangled in thorns. This could EITHER mean: 1) Bran's internal struggle with his descent, between Stark/Tyrell

2) Bran being warged by Willas, if Willas ever existed on his own, and symbolic of Willas fully taking control of Bran's body via "second life" theory as explained in Varamyr Sixskins prologue.

-When Lyanna asked Ned to "promise her," it was to not reject his baby boy with Olenna because it's clearly not a Stark, and to raise him with the love every child deserves (as she was having Jon)

-Catelyn Stark is NOT aware, than Bran isn't her baby (possible mental illness developing like her sister, which became clearer when she became The Lady)

-Brandon Snow = Stark/Tyrell blood, Ice + Flower = Blue Rose, and to reiterate (B)lue ®ose's (A)re (N)ed's, as in, Bran is in fact Ned's and Olenna's.

Yeah i dont see why this is up for debate anymore.

ETA: OH! and most importantly! I forget the user, they said *slow clap* in response to Ser Waffle's theory. They certainly knew what they were talking about, as *slow clap* backwards is *palc wols*, or, as translated from High Valyrian, "Blue Rose"

ok here i will explain why its so much bullshit

-N+O=B/W= the only time ned ever came near a Tyrell is when he lifted the siege in storm's end

yeah if they were able to smuggle the wheel chair to doran ..why they didnt kidnap Willas he would have been a good hostage..and why exactly does doran wants his wheelchair ..is it like the IT for cripples to sit..doran is a prince iam sur he can afford a damn wheel chair

yes catelyn stark is not aware when Maester Luwin pulled bran out of her ..she has stated that maester has delivered all of her children and maester tells bran he is the one who pulled bran and rickon to this world ..so both of them lying and not in this conspiracy isnt it

so when the blue roses mentioned during conversation between ned and robert at the crypts...ned's thoughts about lyanna and tourney at harenhall ,and again about lyanna and KG at the tower of joy foreshadows bran's decent...yeah right

oh dog told nothing its in graveyard and everyone places roses in grave ...if u take that every line in Asiof has a meaning then god help u ..you can make thousands of theory ...iam sure many can give different meaning to what the rose in dog mouth means

first danny takes only one dragon inside the HOTU and not all her dragons ...she never reclaims the dragons because they were never chained and there was no mention of any weirdwood door in HOTU and there was not a vision of winged wolf on a bed of roses entangled in thorns ...dont go making more idiotic theories

iam just too tired to reason with you ...i may go on and on and on how your theory is bullshit but what its worth you already know that

ok here i will explain why its so much bullshit

-N+O=B/W= the only time ned ever came near a Tyrell is when he lifted the siege in storm's end

yeah if they were able to smuggle the wheel chair to doran ..why they didnt kidnap Willas he would have been a good hostage..and why exactly does doran wants his wheelchair ..is it like the IT for cripples to sit..doran is a prince iam sur he can afford a damn wheel chair

yes catelyn stark is not aware when Maester Luwin pulled bran out of her ..she has stated that maester has delivered all of her children and maester tells bran he is the one who pulled bran and rickon to this world ..so both of them lying and not in this conspiracy isnt it

so when the blue roses mentioned during conversation between ned and robert at the crypts...ned's thoughts about lyanna and tourney at harenhall ,and again about lyanna and KG at the tower of joy foreshadows bran's decent...yeah right

oh dog told nothing its in graveyard and everyone places roses in grave ...if u take that every line in Asiof has a meaning then god help u ..you can make thousands of theory ...iam sure many can give different meaning to what the rose in dog mouth means

first danny takes only one dragon inside the HOTU and not all her dragons ...she never reclaims the dragons because they were never chained and there was no mention of any weirdwood door in HOTU and there was not a vision of winged wolf on a bed of roses entangled in thorns ...dont go making more idiotic theories

iam just too tired to reason with you ...i may go on and on and on how your theory is bullshit but what its worth you already know that

LOL

I heard one I quite liked: Cersei and Jaime are the bastard children of King Aerys II, conceived when Aerys took 'certain liberties' with Joanna on Tywin's wedding night.

I like it because it is so bitterly ironic for Tywin, that the son he hated was the only child he ever bore. It's also pretty ironic for Jaime and Cersei's children to sit the Iron Throne that was taken from the Targaryens by conquest, only to be given back to their bastards. Plus, Cersei and Joffrey both have hints of Targaryen madness in them if you think about it...

Yeah, it's freaking me out a bit - can so few people on here take a joke? It's as if a bit of fun is akin to going Red Wedding on their family.

Contain your absolutely pathetic "joke" to its own thread then and stop clogging the forums pretending its serious elsewhere. Its irritating and childish

Contain your absolutely pathetic "joke" to its own thread then and stop clogging the forums pretending its serious elsewhere. Its irritating and childish

What's childish is everyone getting all uptight about a bit of fun. I apologise if it's not as eloquent as 'who would you have in your kingsguard' or R+L=J v. 10000000

So angry! Calm down. It's all gonna be ok. Take some deep breaths or something :)

Was that addressed to me? I'm not angry at all - personally, I kind of like stray cats, although I have to say that this one is getting a little mangy and I'm not sure i want to touch it anymore. I'm merely passing along some advice from my mother to others who do seem to be getting upset.

Was that addressed to me? I'm not angry at all - personally, I kind of like stray cats, although I have to say that this one is getting a little mangy and I'm not sure i want to touch it anymore. I'm merely passing along some advice from my mother to others who do seem to be getting upset.

iam not intended to offend anyone he asked me why i think it is BS so i explained why i think it is BS

iam not intended to offend anyone he asked me why i think it is BS so i explained why i think it is BS

I think the point everyone is trying to make is that we know that it's BS - that's the point of it! :cheers:

Archived