Theories that are just ridiculous.

Ashara being Quaithe may not be so far out there. Ran has mentioned it more than once. I actually saw one of those posts. He could have been kidding but he said everything else in that particular theory was B.S. so it does rather sound like Ashara actually could be Quaithe.

For his axiomatic way to defend that theory, I think he's trolling us. Or just his sincerely speculation.

If he really has important info (plot relevant), given by Martin, I doubt Martin would be happy that he's spreading this info around, even if as a joke. If this happens to be true, I'll be one of the firsts to take the hat off.

Does anyone know who Bonifer is

What? Of course we do...

These days I find hilarious the attempts to bring down SSM about second Dance by inventing a Dance of dragons that happened before Aegon/Rhaenyra one. One also assume, following this logic, that there were 3 Robert's rebellions, 4 Dooms of Valyria and perhaps 6 Long Nights...

What? Of course we do...

These days I find hilarious the attempts to bring down SSM about second Dance by inventing a Dance of dragons that happened before Aegon/Rhaenyra one. One also assume, following this logic, that there were 3 Robert's rebellions, 4 Dooms of Valyria and perhaps 6 Long Nights...

i know who he is

i asked if others know who he was ..

if you look at what that man really is ...will you really say he is the Father of danny

i can agree with second DoD but i have my own point in that i will post i there

if you look at what that man really is ...will you really say he is the Father of danny

Dany's father was a paranoid raping pyromaniac... Not someone who would first come to mind in guessing game "Who's Dany's father?"

Dany's father was a paranoid raping pyromaniac... Not someone who would first come to mind in guessing game "Who's Dany's father?"

yes that's my point too ...

that man fought for renly,after renly died he switched sides to stannis , after Blackwater Bay he was caught and bend the knee to joffery and named as a castellan of Harrenhall which jamie believes work of Taena and orton merryweather convincing cersei

could he have any traits that show he is danny's father

i just dont understand why people want to see everything has hidden meanings and everyone is not who they say they are

yes that's my point too ...

that man fought for renly,after renly died he switched sides to stannis , after Blackwater Bay he was caught and bend the knee to joffery and named as a castellan of Harrenhall which jamie believes work of Taena and orton merryweather convincing cersei

could he have any traits that show he is danny's father

i just dont understand why people want to see everything has hidden meanings and everyone is not who they say they are

I think in that case it's because they want Rhaella to have had some happiness. Think about it.

-She was married to her crazy brother, on their father's orders, because of some stupid prophecy that her eldest son became obsessed with.

-As her husband got older he got crazier and she suffered a great deal in the way of abuse from him.

-Her second son (years and years younger than the first, maybe there were miscarriages?) turned out to be a budding mini-Aerys.

-No one could or would help or protect her.

-Then she's raped one last time before she flees with her younger son.

-She finds out later that the city was sacked, her husband, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren killed (the latter three in a horribly brutal manner), her eldest son is dead, the next isn't looking promising.

-Then she dies after giving birth to a girl (finally! you can bet Aerys was mad at her for not producing a little Rhaenys of Visenya for Rhaegar to marry).

The lady had a rough life. Can you blame people for wanting to give her a few stolen moments of bliss with the man she loved (and who loved her)?

I think in that case it's because they want Rhaella to have had some happiness. Think about it.

-She was married to her crazy brother, on their father's orders, because of some stupid prophecy that her eldest son became obsessed with.

-As her husband got older he got crazier and she suffered a great deal in the way of abuse from him.

-Her second son (years and years younger than the first, maybe there were miscarriages?) turned out to be a budding mini-Aerys.

-No one could or would help or protect her.

-Then she's raped one last time before she flees with her younger son.

-She finds out later that the city was sacked, her husband, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren killed (the latter three in a horribly brutal manner), her eldest son is dead, the next isn't looking promising.

-Then she dies after giving birth to a girl (finally! you can bet Aerys was mad at her for not producing a little Rhaenys of Visenya for Rhaegar to marry).

The lady had a rough life. Can you blame people for wanting to give her a few stolen moments of bliss with the man she loved (and who loved her)?

i could agree if people want her to be haapy in her life

but the reason for this theory is ...if jon , danny and tyrion are three heads then tyrion is a bastard because A+J=T and Danny is a bastard because B+R=D

so jon will be R+L=J trueborn and he is the TPTWP

i mean i can agree if that theory had a single proof that made possible ...there is nothing to prove this ..only speculation

i could agree if people want her to be haapy in her life

but the reason for this theory is ...if jon , danny and tyrion are three heads then tyrion is a bastard because A+J=T and Danny is a bastard because B+R=D

so jon will be R+L=J trueborn and he is the TPTWP

i mean i can agree if that theory had a single proof that made possible ...there is nothing to prove this ..only speculation

Ah. I hadn't seen that reasoning. Just thought it was a throw a bone to poor Rhaella thing.

What? Of course we do...

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that your opinion is not the be all.and end all of asoiaf? I discussed this with you on another thread, amd the logic that "oh there must be 3 Roberts Rebellions, 4 Dooms of Valyria.." is completely different to what I was saying. My opinion is no more 'ridiculous' than your own

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that your opinion is not the be all.and end all of asoiaf? I discussed this with you on another thread, amd the logic that "oh there must be 3 Roberts Rebellions, 4 Dooms of Valyria.." is completely different to what I was saying. My opinion is no more 'ridiculous' than your own

The "ridiculousness" in your, and anyone else's opinion about this is the fact that you argue something that you know is not proved. You argue that there was another Dance of dragons before Aegon III/Rhaenyra, and yet none of you can actually say us when this supposed Dance is mentioned. The author clearly said that second Dance will be part of the series not to mention the fact that he basically spilled it out for the readers in ADWD, so I generally don't understand what is so ridiculous about my opinion. This is not some interpretation difference of opinions, but plainly inability of some posters to support their claims with actual textual evidence that will back-up their claim. That's all.

3. Ashara Dayne being the fall-girl for the home version game of 'Who Is Your Mother?' as she is accused of sexual activity with every dude in Westeros, and being fecund in the extreme. Thus, in the parenthood theories, she slept with everyone (probably including Hodor), got immediately pregnant with a boy, a girl, twins, multiples, or for all I know a baby goat. She then kept it, tossed it out the window, gave it to Howland Read, changed her name, married Howland Reed, became a Septon, assumed a name, or did none of these things and killed herself. Jeez, that busy, busy woman!

:lol: I actually made a list of all the men who had been suggested to have slept with her. I got 12 names, I think.

Something I find ridiculous, any theory that has as evidence something like "s/he was ok with it because s/he was Dornish" or "all dornish are promiscuous/openminded".

Mladen,

I re-read my post. Must apologise, I sounded very agressive there, very sorry. I had just woken up and was in a bad mood. I retract what I said. Again, very sorry about that...

ETA: and apparently this is going to.be a bad day for me to post as this sounds very insincere. But I do mean what I said

Mladen,

I re-read my post. Must apologise, I sounded very agressive there, very sorry. I had just woken up and was in a bad mood. I retract what I said. Again, very sorry about that...

ETA: and apparently this is going to.be a bad day for me to post as this sounds very insincere. But I do mean what I said

Oh, don't worry... No hard feelings :)

thank you

i agree with other posters there that the main reasons for this is waiting for the books and honestly i never know that Sandor and Gregor were brothers ...really nice points who mentioned it ..i could not keep a straight face while i was reading it

Ridiculous as some of the theories on this board may be, nothing compares to some of the fan fiction out there. The ridiculousness on this board is almost sane. At least, to some degree, people are still thinking within the realm of possibility, with the exception of Secret Targs of course. Countless secret Targs are plain madness.

If Daenerys vs Aegon ever happens, wont that technically be the third dance of dragons? (considering, TPaTQ/Blacks vs Greens, in addition to, the Reds vs. Blacks later on?)

Archived