Theories that are just ridiculous.

Varys is a mermaid.

Varys is Rhaegar in disguise.

Davos can warg onions (this was a joke I think).

Based on HBO, Jon and Meera are twins because they have similar hair.

Just to throw my 2cents in the ring: I think Quentyns' death will be a driving force of animosity between Dany and the Martells.

I think it was also demonstrate the need for "potent" Valyrian blood in taming dragons or having dragons like a person, like Brown Ben and Dany. So anyone thinking Tyrion will be riding a dragon (forgetting that he needs a special saddle to ride a horse) tries to make him a Targ maybe because of Quentyn's burning. That's just my opinion. I think that may have been one part of Quentyn's purpose because he also has Targ blood through the first Daenerys but it's been diluted.

My personal favorite is "sweet = bad" but only when it applies to Daenerys. The defensive mechanisms that inflict Daenerys detractors are by turns fascinating, annoying and even entertaining; sometimes all three.

^liked

A number of people seriously argue that Dany is the cloth dragon who will slay her own lie. That and a lot of the heresy stuff have had me mentally face-palming.

You know; you'll both be eating your words when it's finally revealed by Howland Reed or someone and it cuts off mid sente

LOL. I suppose I'll eat my words again when Howland further reveals Euron to be the Dusky Woman. This is what happens when authors take too long to publish. LOL. Brandon Snow...Bra...

oh it was Euron who is actually dusky women ..i thought it was Tywin who warged into her ...LOL

The warging theories are usually the funniest. Ned warged Illyn Payne before being beheaded or some faceless man. I don't really know the details but that's the general idea.

The warging theories are usually the funniest. Ned warged Illyn Payne before being beheaded or some faceless man. I don't really know the details but that's the general idea.

yes warging and how some people is not who they say they are( darrio is actually benjen ..no he is actually euron ..oh no euron is actually is dusky women)

yes warging and how some people is not who they say they are( darrio is actually benjen ..no he is actually euron ..oh no euron is actually is dusky women)

So long as two people are never seen in the same place at the same time and one of them maybe dies, then it's plausible that the one still living was also the dead one, or the dead one warged the one still living, or maybe the dead one just assumed the identity of a mysterious character whose origins are yet to be explained, or all options ate true at the same time, or maybe a combination of certain options...I'm getting confused just thinking about it. Anyone could be anyone else in the series. Kills me with laughter.

Archived