Theories that are just ridiculous.

That Theon was confronted by a ghost of his former self seems the most likely conclusion. But even if you disagree, and very reasonable minds do, I don't think it belongs in the same realm as Euron is the Dusky Woman.

I don't think it is the most likely conclusion, although i do admit it is a possibility. I also obviously don't think it is completely crackpot like euron=DW. I included it because I personally think it is ridiculous and as a joke. (same with dany being the overall antagonist, although i believe she is)

@Lord Stoneheart

Because Arya is already warging Nymeria. Their bond is already made and distance doesn't matter for Arya. And why the hell should Arya sacrifice her wolf to Sansa. Part of Arya lives in Nymeria and part of Nymeria lives in Arya. I've never seen anyone suggest any other Stark kid should give their wolf to a sibling.

@Lord Stoneheart

Because Arya is already warging Nymeria. Their bond is already made and distance doesn't matter for Arya. And why the hell should Arya sacrifice her wolf to Sansa. Part of Arya lives in Nymeria and part of Nymeria lives in Arya. I've never seen anyone suggest any other Stark kid should give their wolf to a sibling.

:bowdown:

@Lord Stoneheart

Who said she has to "sacrifice" Nymeria to Sansa? I'm just saying, geographically Sansa is much more likely to be closer to Nym than Arya. And as neither of them "know" they're both wargs, I'm sure Arya wouldn't take offense anyway. She misses all her whole family.

It's just one opinion pointing out that Sansa is in fact in Westeros where Nymeria is currently. It's possible and unlikely. Its not "ridiculous" and unlikely.

How does it? I suggests that the wolves are in snow, but by this time it's even snowing in King's Landing.

I think it's because something about the wolves moving through a pine forest is mentioned. I'm not absolutely certain that means North, I suspect that there are stretches of pine in the Riverlands, too. Ok, why am I hearing Back to the Future in my head now, though? LOL

Archived