Ser robert Strong proves aegon is a fake

tombru

I have been thinking that ser robert strong is obviously going to be involved in something very important for George rr Martin to have him brought back from the dead and obviously will have something else to do beside saving Cersei. Currently I have two possible identities for ser Robert Strong. The first one is Gregor Clegane. The only thing that Gregor is involved in that is really important is that he supposedly killed Aegon. So the only reason that George rr Martin would have brought him back for would be to prove Aegon is fake.

The second person that I think ser Robert strong could be, I now this sounds crazy, is the real Aegon Taegyren. Now I have no idea how he would have gotten big but it would explain why he never takes of his helmet, as baby Aegon got his head smashed by Gregor.

So, either way i think Ser Robert Strong proves Aegon is fake. What are your thoughts on this?

I'm in the Robert Strong is reanimated Clegane camp. Don't think it'll have anything to do with proving Aegon is a fake though. Team Tommen is going to claim Aegon is a fake anyway.

The only groups who will even consider Aegon being real are Dorne, some other minor houses loyal to the Targs, and Daenerys. I don't expect Robert Strong to meet or communicate with any of them.

I thought it was pretty much confirmed that UnGregor is, well, Un-Gregor?

On what world are you living on where this is sound reasoning?

I'm of the opinion that Aegon won't take KL before Sandor Vs UnGregor/Robert Strong happens, so he'll be dead anyway.

However... it is worth noting that Robert Strong has the same name as Larys Strong, who famously worked for Aegon II, the half brother of Rhaenyra who also declared herself Queen. Possible foreshadowing of the next Dance with Dragons? Although there were Strongs on both sides of the war.

IIRC, all the Strongs who once supported Rhaenyra had died before the Dance began. The only Strongs left were on the side of Aegon II during the actual war.

OP, how are you thinking Ser Robert could be the real Aegon Targaryen? A dead babe suddenly becoming bigger than a normal sized adult man?

I have been thinking that ser robert strong is obviously going to be involved in something very important for George rr Martin to have him brought back from the dead and obviously will have something else to do beside saving Cersei. Currently I have two possible identities for ser Robert Strong. The first one is Gregor Clegane. The only thing that Gregor is involved in that is really important is that he supposedly killed Aegon. So the only reason that George rr Martin would have brought him back for would be to prove Aegon is fake.

The second person that I think ser Robert strong could be, I now this sounds crazy, is the real Aegon Taegyren. Now I have no idea how he would have gotten big but it would explain why he never takes of his helmet, as baby Aegon got his head smashed by Gregor.

So, either way i think Ser Robert Strong proves Aegon is fake. What are your thoughts on this?

Isn't it more likely that he's there to prove Cersei is a lying bitch and provide closure to one of the many characters involved in Gregor

• 2 months later...

Sorry but Qyburn wasn't around to bring the dead baby back to life. Plus, that wasn't Aegon anyway. Baby swap FTW!

Archived