ASOIAF Guessing Game XIII - Favorite Sigil

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

The # 3 Sigil is:

HOUSE MARTELL OF SUNSPEAR

Depicted by a gold spear piercing a red sun on an orange field.

They beat out Targaryen's by 4 lists and 6 points so they appeared on 16 lists! and totaled 182 points.

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Bori - 52 + 8 = 60

Kyoshi - 47 + 8 = 55

Bustard 42 + 8 = 50

TWLD - 40 + 8 = 48

Castellan - 48

Bridgeburners - 36 + 8 = 44

Ramsay - 35 + 8 = 43

Lil Ghost 36 + 6 = 42

Dany - 32 + 8 = 40

Q the Cat - 26 + 8 = 34

Reek - 25 + 8 = 33

Pancake - 33

King Tyrion - 31

Evermind - 30

ETC - 21 + 8 = 29

Lord Lyman - 25

TC - 25

HC - 15 + 6 = 21

Lady Meera - 21

Night's Queen - 15

Dreamsongs - 15

Kungsmurfen - 8

#2 Sigil revealed Friday August 22 at 8 PM EST

Please note I made a mistake this round & gave Lil Ghost 8 points instead of 6. The list changed in between 1 & 2 & then again in between 2 & 3.

Round 2 list

4. Greyjoy

3. Martell

2. Targaryen

1. Stark

Round 3 list

3. Martell

2. Greyjoy

1. Stark

3. The Sun and Spear of House Martell

2. The Kraken of House Greyjoy

1. The Direwolf of House Stark

I'm keeping my order the same:

2. The Kraken of House Greyjoy

1. The Direwolf of House Stark

My top 9 alone had 4 variations of dragons, which I think are much cooler then any kraken. Greyjoy never even made my list.

Dragons!

I have no idea how I ended up without a single dragon in my 20. But I confess i didn't know there were four.

But I still think the golden kraken is great.

LF didn't get any love this game. I had him at #4 just because the Mockingbird suits him well.

The mockingbird just missed my top 20 - I had it at 22 on my list.

I had Baelish of the Fingers on my list. My #1 and #2 were out pretty quickly, Bolton and Blackfyre.

Boltons? Ugh. The flayed man gives me chisels.

I also had House Webber in my top 5 :(

In the top 20 I also had some who wouldn't even make to the honorable mentions, like house Trant (hanged man), Marbrand (burning tree), Banefort (hooded man) and Bittersteel's personal (red stallion with black wings).

For this, I must change to:

3. Martell

2. Greyjoy

1. Stark

And where is Clegane? It seems that either their tree dogs did not make even to the honorable mentions (which is a shame) or some surprize still waits us in the top 3...

There were so many I didn't look at them all and I must have missed house Webber. Maybe others had the same problem and that's how they missed house Harlaw's scythe - a very cool sigil.

I think I did see trant's sigil - ugh. Not one I would go for.

3. Martell

2. Greyjoy

1. Stark

yay, final 5 points!

2. Greyjoy - made my list, but not this high, I sure hope it's up here since we all keep listing it. but, looking at the list I sent in, I don't see what else could be #2 .. Tyrell? No one really mentioned it the whole game. Clegane? Didn't get much mention either

1. Stark

Dragons!

I have no idea how I ended up without a single dragon in my 20. But I confess i didn't know there were four.

But I still think the golden kraken is great.

You have the Targaryens, Blackfyre's, Bloodraven, and Brightflame, with dragon sigils, although I misspoke. I don't have Blackfyre, but I put in Bittersteel, which is more a horse with dragon wings.

I'm surprised Joffrey's sigil hasn't been mentioned at all. I personally think it's pretty awesome

It has the bad luck of being associated with Joffrey. Some of my favorites are from pretty awful characters so I knew they wouldn't make it(Euron, Lorch, Vargo Hoat's). Damn, goody two shoes Starks(I love the Starks).

It has the bad luck of being associated with Joffrey. Some of my favorites are from pretty awful characters so I knew they wouldn't make it(Euron, Lorch, Vargo Hoat's). Damn, goody two shoes Starks(I love the Starks).

I had Euron on mine too. Frankly, I'm a little surprised/disappointed he didn't make the cut.

Archived