ASOIAF Guessing Game XIII - Favorite Sigil

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

I'm working on my list but I have a dumb question: The sigil is separate from the words, correct? That's how I've been operating as I compile the list and suddenly I wondered if I should be taking the house words into account in my rankings. Just want to confirm.

NM-- I'm just assuming words are separate. List sent!

Words are seperate. Some of the houses have words on their sigils so I guess in that case they would be part of the sigil but other than that they wouldn't be included :)

I assume the words count but when I did my list I didn't take the words into account or I would've had House Baratheon way higher than I did. That's just me though.

Exactly -- same here with Baratheons. And there are some houses I would have included just for their words even though I don't particularly care for the design of the sigil.

Ok deadline for lists is here. I have 6 more lists to tally & I will post honorable mentions tonight. I will try to post the first hint tonight but it will depend on the #20 sigil & how hard it is to come up with a good hint :lol: good luck to everyone!

Ok deadline for lists is here. I have 6 more lists to tally & I will post honorable mentions tonight. I will try to post the first hint tonight but it will depend on the #20 sigil & how hard it is to come up with a good hint :lol: good luck to everyone!

Can't wait :)

Finally tallied everything up!

I received 21 lists totaling 131 different sigils!

As promised here are the honorable mentions:

# 21: HOUSE BRAX OF HORNVALE appearing on 5 lists with 65 points. Their sigil is depicted by a purple unicorn on silver.

#'s 22 through 25 we have a 4 way tie!

Thankfully there are no ties in the 1 through 20 list.

Each ringing in with 62 votes, in no particular order:

HOUSE CONNINGTON OF GRIFFIN'S ROOST their sigil is depicted by 2 griffins combatant charged per pale on red & white. Appeared on 7 lists.

HOUSE KARSTARK OF KARLHOLD their sigil is depicted by a white sunburst on black. Appeared on 5 lists.

HOUSE MANWOODY OF KING'S GRAVE their sigil is depicted by a white skull with a golden crown over a black field

Appeared on 6 lists.

HOUSE TULLY OF RIVERRUN their sigil is depicted by a silver trout leaping on a blue and red striped field. Appeared on 8 lists.

I'm not going to be able to get to the hint for #20 tonight but will definitely post it sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for all the lists!

Archived