ASOIAF Guessing Game XIII - Favorite Sigil

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

STUPID QUESTION AHEAD: does it make a difference if I say Stag of House Baratheon or Crowned Stag of House Baratheon...?

No I would think not. If you wanted to include Stannis' sigil you would have to differentiate that. But Stag & Crowned Stag of house Baratheon are the same to me :)

Trying to send a PM but it says I'm unauthorized to do so. What gives? It must have something to do with the fact that I just signed up.

I believe you need to have a post count of 5 or so before you can PM. Posts in Forum Games don't count but all other forums do.

How can you all be so fast creating your lists? There are 380 sigils altogether...it took me two days just to check all of them! (and I still need to decide which are my favourites)

First, I browsed through the list of sigils and picked out the ones I liked. I started placing them 1-20 and cut out any that were below 20. It's not a perfect list and I didn't look at personal sigils, and it still took me ~an hour.

I took a similar approach, although I did include personal sigils.

How can you all be so fast creating your lists? There are 380 sigils altogether...it took me two days just to check all of them! (and I still need to decide which are my favourites)

I just looked at the links provided and it took like a half hour. I knew at least half of the sigils I liked. Also, Vargo Hoat's/Bloody Mummer's sigil doesn't count?

I'm going to play but have to come up with a list. There's only about five I'd definitely put on the list straight off, so I have do some serious browsing.

Lyanna<3Rhaegar,

Tried to send you my list but got this message:

You must enter their name in the appropriate field fully.

..... which is weird because I clicked "send message" directly from your user name. :blink: Any ideas?

ETA: NM!! It sent that time. That was weird, though.

Lyanna<3Rhaegar,

Tried to send you my list but got this message:

..... which is weird because I clicked "send message" directly from your user name. :blink: Any ideas?

ETA: NM!! It sent that time. That was weird, though.

Hmmm... That's weird! Got your list though :)

Archived