ASOIAF Guessing Game XIII - Favorite Sigil

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

Lyanna<3Rhaegar,

Tried to send you my list but got this message:

..... which is weird because I clicked "send message" directly from your user name. :blink: Any ideas?

ETA: NM!! It sent that time. That was weird, though.

Obama probably had something to do with it.

Lyanna<3Rhaegar,

Tried to send you my list but got this message:

..... which is weird because I clicked "send message" directly from your user name. :blink: Any ideas?

Same here. Will try later...

Same here. Will try later...

When I got it to work for me, rather than using the full editor, I just copied and pasted my list into the little quick PM box that pops up when you click on her user name. It was when I tried to send using the full editor that it wouldn't send for me. Hope that helps :)

When I got it to work for me, rather than using the full editor, I just copied and pasted my list into the little quick PM box that pops up when you click on her user name. It was when I tried to send using the full editor that it wouldn't send for me. Hope that helps :)

This works, thanks for the suggestion! :cheers:

I'm a "usual player" who sent my list under this alias because, for the second time, my account magically stopped working. RIP Captain_Falcon & El Capitan.

Thanks for clarifying that. TC asked me to PM the usual players & I couldn't get one through to El Captain

I'm working on my list but I have a dumb question: The sigil is separate from the words, correct? That's how I've been operating as I compile the list and suddenly I wondered if I should be taking the house words into account in my rankings. Just want to confirm.

NM-- I'm just assuming words are separate. List sent!

I'm working on my list but I have a dumb question: The sigil is separate from the words, correct? That's how I've been operating as I compile the list and suddenly I wondered if I should be taking the house words into account in my rankings. Just want to confirm.

NM-- I'm just assuming words are separate. List sent!

I assume the words count but when I did my list I didn't take the words into account or I would've had House Baratheon way higher than I did. That's just me though.

Archived