R+L=J v 87

Stubby

Did Hightower just sit around and bark orders? Lazy knight!

He was LC, he couldn't be put to such menial mundane tasks. Emptying chamberpots was a task worthy of his valour and expertize.

"You help her give birth!"

"Why me?"

"you're the Lord COmmander!"

"Yeah? You're the one with the pretty sword!"

"Exactly! Me and my pretty sword will defend her while you help her give birth!"

Lyanna: "JUST GET OVER HERE ALREADY!"

:lmao: You're reading my mind :lmao:

I'm also getting this image of the three battle-worn veterans fainting one by one when set before this particular task :D

Haha.. perhaps they first did a game of rock-paper-scissor (or, to keep it exciting, rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock :D ) to determine who's job was what :p

You've put that image in my head now as well :) It's a hilarious one :D :lmao: Thank you :D

Off canon, for me, would be something like: "Rhaegar Targaryen was alive and hiding in the bushes at the ToJ and now lives beyond the Wall as Mance Rayder! For reasons!"

However, saying that the "they" are servants from Starfall isn't too far outside the realm of possibility. The KG were not maids. They might have been able to tend a little bit for themselves, but for a sick woman? For a sick HIGH BORN woman? For a sick high born woman and the Heir to the Throne? Hmmm. Stretchy. Dayne is essentially Rhaegar's BFF. He has loyal servants who are loyal to Dayne and the Targs. He brought some up for the cooking and cleaning. They were still there at the showdown. That is evidenced by text (the they) and by plain logic (the KG fight, they do not cook and serve meals).

It is very reasonable. Everything you stated is completely within the realm of possibility.

you are missing one of two assertions (things not present in the text) in order to start down that path.---- 1. Lyanna gave birth before the showdown or 2. Lyanna died immediately after the showdown. These assertions are self supporting but only one need be present to place your "they" at the ToJ.

"Promise me Ned... Promise me you will send those useless fuckers to the Wall".

:lmao:

The she-wolf of Winterfell had to bite off the umbilical cord on her own because the brave knights were to busy not to faint.

And Whent was just running around in circles.

Until they heard horses approaching...

"We don't wash under--- I mean, our knees don't bent easily!".

"Promise me Ned... Promise me you will send those useless fuckers to the Wall".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So funny... :rofl: :lmao:

And don't forget to put something on Jon.

Dayne: Hightower give me your cloak.

Hightower: What!?? Why??

Dayne: Our king is naked.

Hightower: Why do you guys pick on me so much.

Dayne and Whent: We have told you. Who do you think had to listen while Rhaegar and Lyanna had their wedding night. It sure as hell wasn't you.

Hightower: Here...but when our king grows up he will be hearing about this.

Whent: What evs....Guys I think we have some trouble.

Dayne and Whent: We have told you. Who do you think had to listen while Rhaegar and Lyanna had their wedding night. It sure as hell wasn't you.

:lmao:

Lets see Ygrain, Joncon, Bearqueen, and Rhaenys... none of you answered who "they" were... yet all of you asserted that Jon was born before the showdown. Now that you think you can fill the gaping hole you left by mocking your own position....

Now that we are all feeling very clever... what text do you have that shows Jon was born pre-showdown?

--If you wish to use the interrupred dream sequence of the ToJ as a specific timeline-- you will go against the SSM that warns against doing exactly that.... if you wish to discard SSM you discard "polygamy was never made illegal."

Awwww...

Had Ned not appeared, the KG would have ended up being something like this with Jon =(

"Where is the Baby King... there it is!"

Lets see Ygrain, Joncon, Bearqueen, and Rhaenys... none of you answered who "they" were... yet all of you asserted that Jon was born before the showdown. Now that you think you can fill the gaping hole you left by mocking your own position....

Now that we are all feeling very clever... what text do you have that shows Jon was born pre-showdown?

--If you wish to use the interrupred dream sequence of the ToJ as a specific timeline-- you will go against the SSM that warns against doing exactly that.... if you wish to discard SSM you discard "polygamy was never made illegal."

No matter what, "they" finding Ned is after the showdown, because Ned has talked with Lyanna as she died. That can't happen pre showdown. So, like you seem completely unable to comprehend, they (and this seems like the most plausible and simple explanation) refers to Howland and one or more of Lyanna's servants.

And we've already talked about the dream and the polygamy and everything you're asking for; you just didn't read it. We don't need to regurgitate the same thing over again until it fills up the thread. and the next thread. and the next... :rolleyes:

Archived