NEW ASOIAF EG VOTING THREAD

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

I'll change to Best Actor/Actress

Tally

Best Actor/Actress: (Nox Irradiata, Annara Snow, Dany Lannister, Ser Backfyre P) Total = 4

Smartest: (Yomi, Kyoshi, TWLD) Total = 3

Neutral: (Pancake, KM, Lyman) Total = 3

Men of the NW: (HC, Jay Stark, ) Total = 2

Tally

Best Actor/Actress: (Nox Irradiata, Annara Snow, Dany Lannister, Ser Backfyre P) Total = 4

Smartest: (Yomi, Kyoshi, TWLD) Total = 3

Men of the NW: (HC, Jay Stark, Lyanna<3Rhaegar ) Total = 3

I'll change to NW.

Tally

Smartest: (Yomi, Kyoshi) Total = 2

Men of the NW: (HC, Jay Stark, Lyanna<3Rhaegar, TWLD ) Total = 4

:)

Are you unhappy with the results?

Well, I think Men of the NW is a good theme, but initially it started as a joke and now it's one of leading topics, which seemed to happen so very fast. I guess I would have liked to have more time to make a list instead of just copying the wiki. Although thinking about it, the wiki list is probably a quiet good one already.

Sam Tarly? Yeah, he's awesome. I love only Davos and Dany more.

:) I forgot Sam. :bang: Well, I think he'll come 5th, after Jon, Aemon, Mormont and Mormont's Raven. Maybe sixth, if we count Ghost as well. :)

Well, I think Men of the NW is a good theme, but initially it started as a joke and now it's one of leading topics, which seemed to happen so very fast. I guess I would have liked to have more time to make a list instead of just copying the wiki. Although thinking about it, the wiki list is probably a quiet good one already.

Not to worry. After a topic is selected, we always spend two or three days going over the list, adding and subtracting, massaging, sculpting, shaping till it's a work of art we can all live with. :P

And besides, actor is dead even. At this point, there's no knowing if NW will win. :)

Not to worry. After a topic is selected, we always spend two or three days going over the list, adding and subtracting, massaging, sculpting, shaping till it's a work of art we can all live with. :P

And besides, actor is dead even. At this point, there's no knowing if NW will win. :)

I know, I know. Still, it felt weird.

And yeah I'm aware it's tieing with actor, that's why I said one of the leading topics, not the leading topic.

Well, I knew from the start that Dany would win the Best Targ game. I just played to see if anyone could put up a decent competition.

I think Aemon did quiet well. And before we started I wasn't to sure if some Dany haters wouldn't vote her off quickly.

Tally

Smartest: (Yomi, Kyoshi) Total = 2

Men of the NW: (HC, Jay Stark, Lyanna<3Rhaegar, TWLD, ghost ) Total = 5

Archived