Who do you want to die?

Caesar Augustus

Dany, especially Dany - just so I can be rid of everything Essos....and I do not care one bit about her.

Ramsay - obvious, but I do not want Roose to die

Walder Frey and most of his brood, I want Big Walder to inherit Twins ;)

Cersei, but not her children

Theon - but only after he has somehow epically redeemed himself

UnGregor and UnCat - for real this time

I do not want LF to die, just be brought really low and suffer, or suffer similar fate to Theon

Unrealistic? Really? After all we read about Thoros having the power to bring people back from the dead? After he brought back Beric Dondarrion 6 times?

Yes. I thought it was completely unrealistic that the Brotherhood without Banners would go risk their lives for an undead woman who can barely talk and has no hope of true power. This does not seem a GRRM creation is falls outside his "this would never happen" and completely unrealistic scenarios.

Some used to be Stark men, but they decide even the Starks are against the small folk at some point.

This "unrealisitc" has nothing to do with her coming back from the dead, it has to do with how she is and how folks react to her after that.

Yes. I thought it was completely unrealistic that the Brotherhood without Banners would go risk their lives for an undead woman who can barely talk and has no hope of true power.

This "unrealistic" has nothing to do with her coming back from the dead, it has to do with how she is and how folks react to her after that.

I see your point...

- (F)Aegon

- Dany

- Cersei

- Littlefinger

- Varys

- Ramsay

- Roose

- All the Freys (except the very few decent ones)

- Lady Stoneheart (put her to rest already!)

- Theon (just put him out of his misery!)

There are a few characters I don't want to see dead but I know it's very likely they'll die anyway (Jon, for instance, or Shireen).

Myrcella and Tommen and disgusting abominations.

Sansa is just fucking annoying, I've never liked her from book 1.

I will never forgive the Imp for destroying Stannis' fleet.

Yeah Sansa was a bitch in book one but she did get much better, and if Tyrion didn't destroy Stannis' fleet then he would have been killed, you can't really hate him for that (also I'm sorry but I find Stannis kind of annoying...) but then again this is your own opinion...

I don't really have a list personally, I haven't actually really thought about it...

I wonder if the original poster is now wishing he had set some kind of limit, like name the THREE people you want to die in the series :-) And yet, just now, I looked at the list of SIXTEEN names slated for death by the original poster so I guess not!

Lol these threads are always funny cause somebody always names a completely irrelevant character and gives a ridiculous reasons for wanting them dead.

Talld the Tall - fuck that guy.

Jon

Daenerys

Arya

Tyrion

Bran

Sit back and enjoy the shitstorm.

Unsubtle trolling will not win our hearts and minds.

Archived