What are the top five best fantasy series since 1990?

Francis Buck

There is much better stuff out there than nutella (more chocolate and/or nuts, less fat), usually from much smaller firms and considerably more expensive.

But I guess many of us were socialized with real nutella as little kids, so they stick to it

There is much better stuff out there than nutella (more chocolate and/or nuts, less fat), usually from much smaller firms and considerably more expensive.

But I guess many of us were socialized with real nutella as little kids, so they stick to it

Very true. I never really ate Nutella as a kid (we only had Nusskati). I'm still not eating much, but when I buy things like that it's mostly the stuff by Alnatura. (You were German, right?)

No one seems to be reading Peter V Brett, The painted man first of the demon cycle books.. so good guys really. Also Anthony ryan blood song Ravens shadow books so good too..

He's pretty well read around here, many a thread has been dedicated to his love, or hate (especially of the second book, and the character's motivations… or change in personality/agency).

Use the search function.

No one seems to be reading Peter V Brett, The painted man first of the demon cycle books.. so good guys really.

That's so the opposite of true that there is literally a discussion about that series going on in the October reading thread right now.

However, the broad consensus on that series is that the first book is alright, but the second is a step down and the third is abominable. Only read the first, myself.

That's so the opposite of true that there is literally a discussion about that series going on in the October reading thread right now.

However, the broad consensus on that series is that the first book is alright, but the second is a step down and the third is abominable. Only read the first, myself.

ok so sorry ....which books are you talking about brett or Ryan

He's pretty well read around here, many a thread has been dedicated to his love, or hate (especially of the second book, and the character's motivations… or change in personality/agency).

Use the search function

thanks I am not really used to finding my way around here ha ha..maybe i wont go commenting in future, untill i know what I am talking about haha...

No no. Don't take it that way. Post away. Just know that we do appreciate him. Well, at least I do.

Thank you..I am loving Anthony Ryan Blood song and I am half way into the second book the Tower lord I love them..Have you read them and are the discussed on here anywhere. Have to find something good to read untill the Winds of winter comes out lol

I didn't read all of the posts but I'm surprised more people didn't list the Eragon/Eldest series by Paoliini. The movie Eragon sucked... terribly. But the books are a fantastic read if you like swords, dragons, magic and elves.

I hope we're being trolled

No one seems to be reading Peter V Brett, The painted man first of the demon cycle books.. so good guys really. Also Anthony ryan blood song Ravens shadow books so good too..

Both series are on my to read list. I have heard that both are excellent debuts, but have substantially weaker follow ups.

Sorry for the double post.

Archived