When did Jaime try to kill Arya?

Pilusmagnus

OT, but I like that part better in Spanish.

We have genders in our articles, as you know, and Cersei couldn't cry "I WANT" (it makes no sense in spanish) but I WANT HER, being Arya a "she". To make sense with Jaime's words, he says she wanted something of him, something that needs to use the feminine pronoun: his "polla", meaning "dick" and a feminine word.

"Mientras me la follaba, Cersei gritaba «¡La quiero!». Pensé que se refería a mi polla, pero lo que quería era a la pequeña Stark, mutilada o muerta", something like:

"As I was fucking her, Cersei cried, ‘I want IT.’ I thought that she meant my dick, but it was the Stark girl that she wanted, maimed or dead.”

Totally. In fact, I didn't know Cersei just said "I want". You can't translate that in Spanish without sounding stupid...

Unlike the wisdom of killing 7 year-old son of that same Lotd. ;)

Or fucking the Queen on the King's bed while the King sleeps on the floor. Or fucking her on their son's bier in Great Baelor. Or a whole lot of other shit he did because of Cersei.

Had Jaime succeeded and killed Arya Ned would have demanded Jaimes head and if Robert refused (he was cersei's bitch) Ned would have gone to war against the Lannisters.

A lil bit more than Jaime's head I guess...

Had Jaime succeeded and killed Arya Ned would have demanded Jaimes head and if Robert refused (he was cersei's bitch) Ned would have gone to war against the Lannisters.

If he had done that when someone could have seen him. If he had killed her with someone around, I would argue that. But Arya could have been killed without anyone knowing, just as with Bran... Jaime seems weak on killing Stark kids - Bran, Arya, Robb... He only needs Sansa and Rickon to complete the pack :)

If he had done that when someone could have seen him. If he had killed her with someone around, I would argue that. But Arya could have been killed without anyone knowing, just as with Bran... Jaime seems weak on killing Stark kids - Bran, Arya, Robb... He only needs Sansa and Rickon to complete the pack :)

Isn't Ned so frantic of finding Arya not just because he needs to find her but because he knows Jaime and the hound are already looking for her (wasn't there a specific thought about that?)? We saw what the hound did to the boy....would he have done the same to Arya? I mean if Ned found Arya dead I doubt it would be hard to figure out who did it (and who ordered it) and Ned wont simply let her murder go unpunished he didn't have a choice with the Targ children but hes definitely would have had the ability to get justice with his own daughter.

Isn't Ned so frantic of finding Arya not just because he needs to find her but because he knows Jaime and the hound are already looking for her (wasn't there a specific thought about that?)? We saw what the hound did to the boy....would he have done the same to Arya? I mean if Ned found Arya dead I doubt it would be hard to figure out who did it (and who ordered it) and Ned wont simply let her murder go unpunished he didn't have a choice with the Targ children but hes definitely would have had the ability to get justice with his own daughter.

I agree with this... But if Ned would have found Arya dead, he would have had hard time determining who killed her. He would have had doubts, but most likely, zero certainty. Plus, Arya was found before Ned saw dead Mycah.

I agree with this... But if Ned would have found Arya dead, he would have had hard time determining who killed her. He would have had doubts, but most likely, zero certainty. Plus, Arya was found before Ned saw dead Mycah.

He'll be going for who gave the orders. Jaime, Cersei and probably Joffrey as well.

Where were they exactly when this all went down? The North? The Riverlands?

Also, maybe Sansa would have told the truth about Joff.

And Ned would have known that Cersei gave the order. Who else would or could? I always thought Cersei ordered the the butcher's boy must die, so he could not tell the King what happened. I'm sure she gave similar orders for Arya. Now regarding Jamie, I think one hand Jamie would balk at that request, but two hands Jamie, who knows.

Killing Arya in the North would have caused an uproar of such proportion that would have shaken Casterly Rock itself. I doubt that Eddard would have allowed Jaime to leave the North alive and that would have happened with or without Robert's consent (it would probably be with Robert's consent)

But I'll say it again: Jaime wouldn't have killed Arya, it would have been the other way around.

She still had Nymeria with her when Jory found her, and then both of them threw rocks to make her leave. Logic follows, that if Jaime had found Arya before Jory, he would have come across one pissed off direwolf. So bye bye Jaime

I always wondered about that passage. I mean would Jaime really have been that moronic/insane/idiotic to kill the 9 year old daughter of the Lord of one of the most powerful houses in Westeros who furthermore was BFF with the king.

Maybe he was but it is really hard to figure out what the consequences would have looked like.

This was 2 handed Jaime, so yes he would have done it (maimed or killed her).

As for consequences, he did not care:

- In that very same scene, he was willing to kill King Robert if Robert (passed out drunk) had woken up while Jaime was fucking Cersei in the same room

- He did not fear taking on Eddard Stark in a fight, nor any man really (maybe only fighting Barristan might have given him pause)

But I'll say it again: Jaime wouldn't have killed Arya, it would have been the other way around.

She still had Nymeria with her when Jory found her, and then both of them threw rocks to make her leave. Logic follows, that if Jaime had found Arya before Jory, he would have come across one pissed off direwolf. So bye bye Jaime

They were still pups...

Nymeria was a puppy.

Eh, maybe is my inner Arya fanboy speaking, but I still think Jaime would have been in a bad place with Nymeria biting his arm while Arya simoultanously hits him in the end with a stick (god, I would have loved to see that)

Archived