Who is the 'nicest' character?

A Highborn Maid

You get points for this.

I LOVE Shireen. I'm annoyed that they made her mother despise her in the TV adaption, because she's a lil' angel, despite the burnt face.

Her face isn't burned .. she has greyscale on her face that makes it cracked and dead.

Samwell and Shireen tie for nicest, for me.

Brienne is awesome, I love her and think she's a great person. But "nice" isn't the first thing that enters my mind when I think of her. She's too guarded and suspicious of people (with very good reason!) to be considered nice, IMO. It could just be my own personal view of the word itself, but to me, true "niceness" requires a certain amount of naivete.

ETA: Oh, yeah and Lady Smallwood. She's just a sweetheart.

Samwell is a pretty sweet guy, but I can't help but hold his punching of Dareon against him.

He has the right to get mad, but Dareon had a perfectly valid reason to desert.

hardly. And leaving a senile old man a woman and a baby behind to go fuck girls and sing definitely deserves a punch in my mind. Samwell could've knifed him and I'd say he was in the right.

hardly. And leaving a senile old man a woman and a baby behind to go fuck girls and sing definitely deserves a punch in my mind. Samwell could've knifed him and I'd say he was in the right.

He left them with Sam, not alone.

And he was fleeing from an oppression system that punished him for a crime he most likely didn't commit, I say good for him.

Archived