EasterCon 2015 in London - room booking now open!

Alytha

• 2 months later...

I thought I'd bump this thread since it's only a few days away.

I should be there from about lunchtime on Friday. I haven't really done anything more than glance at the schedule so don't really know what I'll be going to yet.

Looking at the previous page I think Alytha, Peadar, Eloisa (and husband, presumably) said they're definitely going, anyone else going to be there?

Oh yes I'll be there, probably from mid afternoon Friday to Sunday night. Don't think I'll be putting in an appearance on Monday unless there is a plan for some kind of get together.

An important thing I've noticed on the programme is a reading by our very own Eloisa on Saturday night. We should definitely all be there for that!

By the way I can accept cash payments for TitanCon 2015 memberships if anyone wants to buy one and avoid the Paypal charges :)

Yay! Looking forward to seeing you!

We'll definetely have to descend with the full force of the BWB on Eloisa's reading. Whether she wants us to or not ;)

An important thing I've noticed on the programme is a reading by our very own Eloisa on Saturday night. We should definitely all be there for that!

Hadn't noticed that before, I see the programme is a bit more detailed than last time I looked at it (when it didn't have any names of the people on the panels/etc.). I'll definitely go to that.

Oh yes I'll be there, probably from mid afternoon Friday to Sunday night. Don't think I'll be putting in an appearance on Monday unless there is a plan for some kind of get together.

By the way I can accept cash payments for TitanCon 2015 memberships if anyone wants to buy one and avoid the Paypal charges :)

The reading by your very own Eloisa is going to be "interesting" as I can't currently string five sentences together without coughing. At least hotel bars always have blackcurrant squash (to make snakebite & black) so I should be able to go along with a mug of, effectively, hot Ribena. That plus asthma inhalers and I will get through it. :P

We are going to turn up on Friday morning at some point. M is currently writing his speech to ask people to vote for Cardiff 2017.

I'm really not sure of the reasoning behind the four hour gap between end of programming and start of the dead dog. Still, there could be chaos programming...

I am knackered from the arduous journey from the other side of London and am lying down. Will emerge at some point before too long.

Archived