TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

That saddens me. Just as the very fact itself.

And it makes me wonder about what those people think.

I won't talk politics in here for sure.

Neither did we. We just shared some funny responses of Gillio and KiD :)

Hey Nero, we all got littlefingered yesterday :D How are you?

Hey Nero, we all got littlefingered yesterday :D How are you?

Very good! Had a cuddly stargazing event with some people from my dorm :D

This. :D

Well when Littlefinger loves Catelyn Tully or her daughter veeeeeerrrry much...

Thank you for filling my head with gross pictures.

How are everyone? :grouphug:

Very good! Had a cuddly stargazing event with some people from my dorm :D

Thank you for filling my head with gross pictures.

How are everyone? :grouphug:

Here's a tasty picture.

Good to hear you're gettling along well :)

:shocked: Is there some drug that makes everybody produce more quality spam? There is no other way to explain what happened in the last few days.

EExcept for, well, the end of the summer draught.

At my relatives' still, had a wheelbarrow and spade practice in their yard and helped to root some plants out and cut them and all. Some exercise. :D

High school starts at 11 here and finishes at 16 O_o then we have college from 16-18 and then university

College is not a thing here at all. High school ends with a special exam, called matura, and then university.

Home! Picked up some bargains while I was out.

Bought a duvet, pillows, and two sets of covers for them (so I can change them when I do my washing)

A towel set, with face cloths, hand towels, bath sheets etc.

a Pan set (including frying pan)

A dinner set

A cutlery set

A set of 6 glasses

Book ends, for my shelf

Look at our baby, soooo grown up! *wipes tear*

:rofl:

Well when Littlefinger loves Catelyn Tully or her daughter veeeeeerrrry much....

I am glad I am not the only one who thought of that. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Very good! Had a cuddly stargazing event with some people from my dorm

That is sweet to hear! So what is the newest pairing we are "shipping" here? Nero ... ?

:shked: Is there some drug that makes everybody produce more quality spam? There is no other way to explain what happened in the last few days.

EExcept for, well, the end of the summer draught.

At my relatives' still, had a wheelbarrow and spade practice in their yard and helped to root some plants out and cut them and all. Some exercise. :

College is not a thing here at all. High school ends with a special exam, called matura, and then university.

Look at our baby, soooo grown up! *wipes tear*

:rofl

I am glad I am not the only one who thought of that. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Do you truly deserve your throne if you are thinking this? ;) :lol: :p

Abd about our baby all grown up :blushing:....aren't you only a couple of years older than me? :p

All the plants and whatnot in our garden have died off now. Mothership will probably plant some.winter flowers, but the funny summer we've had means that she will have a bare garden for a while. Exercise is good :D

On the topic of exercise, for King Joffrey's Revenge when he returns:

Do you compete at all? And if so what level are you at? (yes, nosey Helena is nosey :ninja: )

And yes, it seems the summer drought is over. Spam! Spam for all!

Do you truly deserve your throne if you are thinking this? ;) :lol: :P

Abd about our baby all grown up :blushing:....aren't you only a couple of years older than me? :P

I do not know. :blushing:

Yes, I am only a few years older than you, but I am still living at home and not buying everything for my own household! ;)

That is sweet to hear! So what is the newest pairing we are "shipping" here? Nero ... ?

We all cuddled in one big pile of bodies. The main ship is still me and Jo :)

Me and Fomn are also a ship still, it seems :leaving: :D :love:

Yeah, I know some men who do gymnastics. They have shown me bruises dangerously far up their thighs :idea: I suspect they reach higher too...

Do you compete at all? ANd what sort of level are you at? (nosey Helena, yes... :ph34r: )

ahh yes. I finally found this question. Yes I compete during the winter in New England, and I'm a level 10 for the second year now. (that's the highest level for J.O. gymnastics here.) I'm not super good, but I can usually hold my own in most competitions.

Sorry iI didn't see this till now :) I went to practice before the event, and by the time i got home we had a new thread.

ahh yes. I finally found this question. Yes I compete during the winter in New England, and I'm a level 10 for the second year now. (that's the highest level for J.O. gymnastics here.) I'm not super good, but I can usually hold my own in most competitions.

I have no idea what kind of level that is :idea: Do you tumble? I probably should have asked what sort of moves you can do, then I might know what you meant :lol: Tumbling is so fun,.especially when you get into twisting :p You come out of a long tumble sequence and you have no idea where you are :p Luckily girls are able.to dance out of a tumble if they lose control, men have no such luck ;)

I was trying to learn Yurchenko vault with pike back when I stopped. I could.manage the tuck back 9 times out of 10, but tucked is a completely different kettle of fish :dunno: Tsukahara is a really nice vault too :thumbsup:

Did you say rings and P-bar were your best pieces? They always look so difficult. The muscles on some of the gymnasts you see on TV...oh my...*forms image of KJR in her head* :leer: I think I would be bad at pommel horse, I have no co-ordination and would probably not.move my hands at the correct time. Dear dear.

Have you ever done trampolining? Its so fun! :) Especially double front/double.back :D

Archived