TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

There is no more appropriate opening post to a new TTTNE

And because there must always be a Baelish in TTTNE, I will monitor this thread and try to post on every single page. It will be glorious. It's only 5:36 PM here and I'll be spamming with y'all the rest of the day.

That was damned quick... grats LITA!

I miss the old thread already, it's where I became part of the spamily. t-t

JQC: Hand over the cake! >:3

Off *for real* now, early driving lesson tomorrow. Perhaps my dreams will amuse me like last time by having Tywin Lannister teaching me driving o.o

Congrats Lita :cheers:

Yes. I was in private practice for a bit and then worked for corporations for 20 years. Then got into financial advice, and now run my own business.

Remember the GM Recall thread I opened? http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/113448-gm-and-its-vehicle-recalls/

In my OP there is a link to a GM Recall list site. Go look at it and see if your vehicle is listed. There is settlement money for people who agree not to sue. Or, find out about your state's lemon laws and see if that's a better route to take. :)

Yep. I posted there a while back too. We aren't recalled but the list if repairs is getting insane. Found attorneys and will be sending documents to them shortly.

Cheats! It cheats us precious!

:lmao:

We hates it! We hates it forever precious! :crying:

:rofl:

I approve the new avvi Lany :)

but can you still be a karate witch for Pictionary games? :P

Thanks.

And most definitely! :D

Nice av Lany, she's going to be in Agents of SHIELD!

Awesome!

eta: and I have my costume all recut to the smallest size on the pattern (14) even though I really need a size 10-12. I cut it on the inside of the line and will made a larger seam.

I also need to resize my "underwear" cosrest. It is at least 2 inches too big (maybe 3)

Nice av Lany, she's going to be in Agents of SHIELD!

Also I forgot to say, but congratulations Lita, for your completely arbitrary victory that says nothing about your competence as a person.

It says he's an awesome :ninja: though.

Also you should come play Dr. Who Mafia.

Archived