TTTNE 435: There must always be a Baelish in TTTNE

Littlefingers In The Air

Right, guys.

I guess I'm going offline for today. I need to read something for work, and my head is beginning to hurt. The weather changes aren't that good for my health actually.

I try to fight the head ache off, but it looks like it's only the beginning. My vision isn't also that good.

Will be checking in again tomorrow, maybe I'll have a look later via Pod.

Take care, everybody and good night!

What is slow spam? :dunno:

That which guarantees perpetuity.

see below:

I don't want to be the party pooper but please spam a little slower.

8 pages since this thread was started. That's quite much spam.

THE KING HATH SPOKEN. (maybe it's more fun in Vargoithh - THE KING HATH THPOKEN)

Soooo... I hate to chime in with L_T, but if you feel chatty, there's CHATTM

8 pages in less than 24 Hours starts hitting the overflow limits. You kind of know it's too much when the others are saying its too much... remember: a lot of people like to read everything and catch up addressing each one. Others are a bit more shameless (:guilty as claimed) and just jump into the end of the flow when there's too much.

So um :raises the flow portcullis:

You can always wait for bucky to arrive with the whip of propriety and domination (not in a Christian Grey kind of way, at least that I know of).

I mean, you can still multi-quote and respond to as many people as you want in a single post. It's cool and wall-y, which people do here oft.

I have no idea what kind of level that is :idea: Do you tumble? I probably should have asked what sort of moves you can do, then I might know what you meant Tumbling is so fun,.especially when you get into twisting :P You come out of a long tumble sequence and you have no idea where you are :P Luckily girls are able.to dance out of a tumble if they lose control, men have no such luck ;)

I was trying to learn Yurchenko vault with pike back when I stopped. I could.manage the tuck back 9 times out of 10, but tucked is a completely different kettle of fish :dunno: Tsukahara is a really nice vault too :thumbsup:

Did you say rings and P-bar were your best pieces? They always look so difficult. The muscles on some of the gymnasts you see on TV...oh my...*forms image of KJR in her head* :leer: I think I would be bad at pommel horse, I have no co-ordination and would probably not.move my hands at the correct time. Dear dear.

Have you ever done trampolining? Its so fun! :) Especially double front/double.back

hahah I wish I looked like those olympians :bowdown:, every wish of mine would have come true :) On floor I've been working twisting, front full 1/2 and back full 1/2 are my biggest challenge right now. My vault is a front handspring full 1/2, but I'm working for the double. I have some pretty fantastic team mates though, my coach has been coaching for almost 30 years now, and is a great guy.

I made great progress on the dress today. Should be able to finish it tomorrow. (bodice and sleeves are done, but sleeves need to be attached. the underskirt was already done, so only the fluffy overskirt part is left) Also adjusted the corset, but it is still not tight enough on the stomach. I will make another adjustment on it tomorrow.

Robert Half (my temp company) is sending my resume to a company right here in my town (which is BEYOND amazing, since I live in the middle of no where and there are only 2 companies here) It is an entry level accounting position, primarily data entry, but pays well enough, is less than a 10 minute drive and the hours are 8-5. I would have to leave the house at 7:45. Normally Alex leaves at 7:50, but he would have to leave a few minutes early (it won't kill him to have to wait outside an extra 5 minutes even in the cold and rain :P )

Send positive thoughts my way please! I couldn't ask for a better situation (short of winning the lotto)

Hello good people of spam. I've missed myspamily like crazy :)how is everything?

Thailand was amazing, I wanna live there now. Found the island of my life Phi Phi Don, it'sooooo relaxed and it looks like heaven. And they party all night every night and if you just wanna sleep thereare quiet places 5 min away. I love it!

It was so great, Bangkok was colorful and full of doggy places to eat in...and I've eaten in all of them and stayed alive, I did pass on fried buggs though. I was offered to see ping pong show every five minutes but I declined, who would have thought.

Had massages by the pool, strange fruit that tastes great, fun and :leer: ...lots of it...

Went to the beach where they filmed movie The Beach, saw James Bond island...all in all...had great time...pictures to follow :)

Got back, had week or so of vacation left, started watching Doctor Who, devoured it in recor time, started developing liking for skinny men with scottish accents...who knows why ;) , suddenly started watching Broadchurch...can't see the connection there...

Got back to work kicking and screaming, spent the whole week preparing for the new school year.

Did I miss something big?

Herzen, missed you,:kiss: , you were in my thoughts my dear.

Got back, had week or so of vacation left, started watching Doctor Who, devoured it in recor time, started developing liking for skinny men with scottish accents...who knows why ;) , suddenly started watching Broadchurch...can't see the connection there...

Welcome back Milady! Welcome home! :grouphug:

You mean 12th? You are correct he is :drool:

If you mean the 10th, I thought you had better taste than that. That is why I thought that you would be happy about the Doran's casting ;)

RECAP: (since the lazy chicken stopped, it falls to me :p )

• Littlefingers in the Air ninja'd a win in what was a tense race between several participants, including The Kingmaker, The Crow's Third Eye, Helena and the Machine, Anomaly/Cora, Jon's/The Doctor's Queen Consort, Q the Cat. He won with this memorable post.
  • LITA started this wonderful new thread, linking the ever popular video:
  • The usual congratulations were offered
  • Following an incident with a 9-year old girl on a shooting range in America, LITA provided this link for those who are feeling generous.
  • We had the swift arrival, and equally swift departure of L.T's Sexual Healing. Nobody is quite sure what to make of this
  • The Black Bear is unwilling to join the new Doctor Who themed Mafia game because "that involves, like, ALL of the reading"
  • KiDisaster savaged himself with a razor
  • Gillio changed her avatar to the one she had when Pebbles was sick in hospital. Its a very nice avatar
  • Bex/DreamSong's stock turned out beautifully, following the delivery from her co-op. Some has been frozen in ice cube trays for future use. Her Dragon's Breath cheese is fabulous. She was unable to find the Great British Bake Off on an American TV channel, which is a real shame. Proper cup o' tea and biccy program it is!
  • LITA has committed himself to commenting on every page of this thread
  • Honeyed Chicken, Adara, and the Black Bear talked some comic book stuff, which this novice didn't understand at all.
  • Zar defended his hipster status
  • Lady O linked some veggie pics
  • Bex is roasting her breasts
  • Eyron checked in and out
  • Our King finished early and got the afternoon off
  • Bex filled the SNACK TABLE OF REQUIREMENT
  • Buck, Nymeria, First and Lany talked high school ages in different countries
  • Nymeria linked some funny GoT memes
  • We all sniggered and chuckled at Darth Sansa
  • Helena and the Machine bought some stuff for when she moves to London
  • Rhaenys Balerion was first class on a train with sucky wi-fi. Brangelina got married, was her news.
  • We discussed the film Snow White and the Huntsman. We were all generally disappointed with it
  • We had some fluffy lemocake-deathstar-hobby spam, which carried us through a few pages.
  • Little Lany (aka Alex) is on the last setting for his headgear
  • KiDisaster is tenderising his meat with bullet holes
  • We discussed what it meant to be Littlefingered
  • The King issued his decree. Hear ye all and obey
  • I don't want to be the party pooper but please spam a little slower.

8 pages since this thread was started. That's quite much spam.

Hello, Nero and hello, Bucky! =o)

I'll join you in chat tomorrow evening.

• Helena and the Machine and King Joffrey's Revenge discussed their respective gymnastics experiences
  • Lany made good progress on her dress today
  • Koba has returned as I was typing.
ETA: Welcome back Koba! :grouphug: You've been missed, many times were you asked after :)

Broadchurch is very good (and even better for including David Tennant :leer: )

There has been a suitable amount of :leer: 'ing in your absence

Welcome back Milady! Welcome home! :grouphug:

You mean 12th? You are correct he is :drool:

If you mean the 10th, I thought you had better taste than that. That is why I thought that you would be happy about the Doran's casting ;)

I am thrilled with Doran casting, just remember the Star Trek eg and who ere the last two guys standing :) and don't hate 10, he's adorable with those big brown eyes and crazy hair, love him. Not that there is anything wrong with 12/13, I so aprove, but heart wants what it wants and it says 10 :)

Wow, thanks Helena, that was great....

So....

Congrats LITA! Great winning post.

Snow White was great...any movie with Cris H the Thor is pure art and if he's shirtless or wielding cold weapon it's a masterpiece.

Sends good vibratins to Lany :)

I am thrilled with Doran casting, just remember the Star Trek eg and who ere the last two guys standing :)

That is why I said it. But I have to say that it was really really wrong choice.

and don't hate 10, he's adorable with those big brown eyes and crazy hair, love him. Not that there is anything wrong with 12/13, I so aprove, but heart wants what it wants and it says 10 :)

I don't hate him, I just don't like him. I believe that he is one of the worse Doctors so far but that doesn't mean that I will not rewatch his Era every chance I got. I think that it was more RTDavies' fault and not 10's.

Thanks everyone. I have my fingers crossed! :grouphug:

Nice recap Helena :thumbsup:

Hello good people of spam. I've missed myspamily like crazy :)how is everything?

Thailand was amazing, I wanna live there now. Found the island of my life Phi Phi Don, it'sooooo relaxed and it looks like heaven. And they party all night every night and if you just wanna sleep thereare quiet places 5 min away. I love it!
It was so great, Bangkok was colorful and full of doggy places to eat in...and I've eaten in all of them and stayed alive, I did pass on fried buggs though. I was offered to see ping pong show every five minutes but I declined, who would have thought.
Had massages by the pool, strange fruit that tastes great, fun and :leer: ...lots of it...
Went to the beach where they filmed movie The Beach, saw James Bond island...all in all...had great time...pictures to follow :)

Got back to work kicking and screaming, spent the whole week preparing for the new school year.

Did I miss something big?

Herzen, missed you, :kiss: , you were in my thoughts my dear.

Sounds like a wonderful vacation. Glad you are back with us though :)

That is why I said it. But I have to say that it was really really wrong choice.

I don't hate him, I just don't like him. I believe that he is one of the worse Doctors so far but that doesn't mean that I will not rewatch his Era every chance I got. I think that it was more RTDavies' fault and not 10's.

What was the wrong choice, casting or eg winner?

I only saw 9-13 so far and I see that fans who've seen classics hate when Doctor has feelings, why is that? That's what makes him watchable to me, when he's all detached and superior I want to role my eyes and give up on the show :shrug: If old ones are like that I don't think I would enjoy it much. What's it like my DrWho guru?

Archived