Sexiest Person

ser jon stark

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old thread, but as a new fan I wanted to contribute. :)

The sexiest person is my favorite character Sandor. Is it possible to be in love with a fictional character? Because I am. Ironically, I'm not into "bad boys." I'm usually attracted to very good boys, but the Hound is just....yeah, now I see the appeal of the dark tortured hero. I want to comfort him and I want him to protect me. And he has so many awesome lines that he must be smart as well as tough. I repeat: I am in love.

The second sexiest is my second fave character Jaime. He's handsome, funny, an awesome fighter(before Vargo Hoat and Zollo) and devoted to the woman he loves. I hate Cersei after book 4 and I think she never deserved Jaime, but his devotion to her makes me envious.

I guess he's not truly sexy to most people, but Tywin is my ideal man. Ambitious, 100% ruthless, and cold - and most importantly, competent - what is there not to love? I'd love to be Lady Lannister.

Other characters I'd so do: Robb, Theon(he needs a good woman to whip him into shape :P ), Gendry, and Garlan Tyrell.

Oh, and Stannis! How could I forget Stannis?! I want to straddle him and help him loosen up. :P

Oh, and Stannis! How could I forget Stannis?! I want to straddle him and help him loosen up. :P

That is :sick: ,even if you were just joking.

*hits himself with something sharp trying to erase last 5 minutes of imagening*

Females: . . .

1. Dany (40 votes) . . .

4. Sansa (23) . . .

. . . As you might have noticed, Arya isn't on the list. With a reason. It's just wierd. I'm not counting her.

Arya post-aDwD is not a jot weirder than Dany or Sansa were pre-aGoT. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who's been in love with Hermione ever since "Eat slugs, Malfoy!"

Me, I have a lot of trouble seeing a woman as sexy when she'd be impossible to live with. So many of the women on the list aren't remotely attractive to me because I can't get past their hideous personalities (e.g. Cersei, Melisandre). I know, I know -- I'm supposed to be separating physical sexiness from real sexiness, but . . .

Other characters I'd so do: . . . Theon(he needs a good woman to whip him into shape :P ), . . .
And that fact is what turns promising young men into things like Theon.

That is :sick: ,even if you were just joking.

*hits himself with something sharp trying to erase last 5 minutes of imagening*

Sorry, I'll mail you some brain bleach. :P But I'm not joking. Something about cold, reserved men like Stannis and Tywin just makes me want to pounce on top of them.

Sorry, I'll mail you some brain bleach. :P But I'm not joking. Something about cold, reserved men like Stannis and Tywin just makes me want to pounce on top of them.

Oh, everything is ok,then.You are just a perver. ;)

Welcome to the club. :grouphug:

OFF TOPIC:

Holy SHIT, Lyanna Stark-Targaryen, your casting choices are DEAD ON. I'm emailing that link to all my reader friends, lol.

Can we just talk about this for a second? Completely agree with Lann. I think beyond finding absolutely perfect pictures for each actor to match their role, I'm glad you were able to find work for Brian Dennehy.

Thought Rip Torn as Yoren and Christopher Walken as Other 1 were both inspired choices, even if it results in me thinking "More Cowbell" when I see him shuffling up to kill someone. Also Uma Thurman as Osha? Maybe you're just picturing a much hotter Osha than me, but I like where your head's at. If I have to be turned-on by the old, bony woman...so be it. I think Steve Buscemi may fire his agent once he finds out he got beat out for the Bolton roles and is stuck as Rattleshirt, but what can he do? Cillian Murphy was born to be Ramsay and I'm pretty sure John Malkovich does sleep with leeches. No, I can't back that up...Also Alexis Bledel as Meera? Kinda works, even if I personally would like to see her in a hotter role. Colin Mochrie as Patchface made me laugh out loud.

Psst...is Jon Snow stoned? I dunno, I just feel like he might be.

King Robert (when he was young). He was described as being a maiden's fantasy, and that is just the way I like them...big and strong.

Arianne Martell, the older sand snakes...there's just something sexy about smart, dominent women.

edit cause some may not think Young Robert and King Robert when young are the same...and I have no use (sexually) for whiny little boys)

Archived