Will Jon ever...

Chebyshov

Jon is emo,like father like son but i just can't understand how Rhaegar can be more emo than Jon.

Be fair at least Jon never tried to go to the broken WF to right songs(but he might have done it).Jon unlike Rhaegar had less then all his siblings was constantly insulted because of his bastard status while Rhaegar was a real emo(first of its kind in Westeros history) who had everything and did whatever he wanted to.

Be fair at least Jon never tried to go to the broken WF to right songs(but he might have done it).Jon unlike Rhaegar had less then all his siblings was constantly insulted because of his bastard status while Rhaegar was a real emo(first of its kind in Westeros history) who had everything and did whatever he wanted to.

You make fair points,Rhaegar and Jon are both emos but just diffrent types.I dont believe Jon would go to Summerhall and sing to the ruins,Rhaegar is way more emo than Jon.

Rhaegar wasn't an emo. This whole "X plays an instrument because X is sensitive = emo" has to stop. Even nowadays it's a terrible misconception. And very inaccurate. To be fair, it's more likely that some emo posers would want to play an instrument because that would make them tortured souls, not the other way around.

And btw, THIS is how they are going to defeat the Others.

Rhaegar wasn't an emo. This whole "X plays an instrument because X is sensitive = emo" has to stop. Even nowadays it's a terrible misconception. And very inaccurate. To be fair, it's more likely that some emo posers would want to play an instrument because that would make them tortured souls, not the other way around.

I take issue with that.

CLEARLY they will defeat the other like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ

:agree: As someone who began playing instruments at 4, I strongly approve of this message. Also, that video, lol.

Archived